Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Career Help with Military Police helmet

OP MrAwes0me597

I am past rank 15, and have the achievement "The Soldier We Need You To Be", but military police is still locked. How to fix?
I am past rank 15, and have the achievement "The Soldier We Need You To Be", but military police is still locked. How to fix?
Do you play on Xbox one or Xbox 360?
It’s a Waypoint armour. You need to download the Halo Waypoint app on an Xbox 360, log into your account and redeem the armour, which will then unlock on Halo Reach.

There is no other way to do so. It must be done on Xbox 360, the Halo Waypoint App is not available for Xbox One.

For more information, read the pinned Waypoint armour thread.
It’s a Waypoint armour. You need to download the Halo Waypoint app on an Xbox 360, log into your account and redeem the armour, which will then unlock on Halo Reach.

There is no other way to do so. It must be done on Xbox 360, the Halo Waypoint App is not available for Xbox One. For more information, read the pinned Waypoint armour thread.
I have the 360, have Waypoint app and everything. The problem now is that whenever I try to load my service record, it doesn't work and gives an error message.

There is no other way to do so. It must be done on Xbox 360, the Halo Waypoint App is not available for Xbox One. For more information, read the pinned Waypoint armour thread.
I have the 360, have Waypoint app and everything. The problem now is that whenever I try to load my service record, it doesn't work and gives an error message.
If that's the case, it's possible it may be a server issue on Microsoft's end. Some Xbox 360 titles have had issues, including Halo 3 and Reach so it is possible that this could be related.

If that's the case, it's possible it may be a server issue on Microsoft's end. Some Xbox 360 titles have had issues, including Halo 3 and Reach so it is possible that this could be related.
Yeah, I found the problem, and it actually was with my Skype account. I had requested a password change since I'd been locked out, and it affected all my Microsoft stuff. Once the password changed, everything worked fine.