Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] Carte forge reach halo the master chief collection

OP TONY PETIT ZIZI

Bonjour, je rencontre un problème concernant le partage des cartes conçu sur halo reach( sur Xbox one) pour les retrouver sur le halo the master chief collection, en effet ayant mis en partage mes carte dans halo reach, je ne vois aucune d'entre elles sur le partage du halo master chief collection. Savez vous comment régler le problème ?

Merci
Cordialement
His translation:

Bonjour, I meet a problem concerning the partage of the cards conçued on halo reach (on Xbox one) for the halo the master chief collection, in effect of having to share my card in half reach, I do not see them on the part of the halo master chief collection. Do you save how to control the problem?
Merci
Cordialement

Not sure how to answer this....
Bonjour, je rencontre un problème concernant le partage des cartes conçu sur halo reach( sur Xbox one) pour les retrouver sur le halo the master chief collection, en effet ayant mis en partage mes carte dans halo reach, je ne vois aucune d'entre elles sur le partage du halo master chief collection. Savez vous comment régler le problème ?

Merci
Cordialement
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.