Howdy y'all

Something strange has happened, all of my daily challenges and my weekly challenge that I've completed have reset and I'm not sure why. This hasn't happened before and it doesn't appear that I have lost those credits that I earned completing them, or any other change to my stats etc.

Does anyone have an explanation why?

Thanks
Howdy y'all

Something strange has happened, all of my daily challenges and my weekly challenge that I've completed have reset and I'm not sure why. This hasn't happened before and it doesn't appear that I have lost those credits that I earned completing them, or any other change to my stats etc.

Thanks
I noticed the same thing earlier - must have something to do with all of the issues that the servers have been having recently. It’s certainly something that has occurred before, just not recently that I can recall. Take advantage while you can to earn some easy Cr!
Howdy y'all

Thanks
I noticed the same thing earlier - must have something to do with all of the issues that the servers have been having recently. It’s certainly something that has occurred before, just not recently that I can recall. Take advantage while you can to earn some easy Cr!
but the semanal challenge...