Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] chest armor with robotic arm

OP UnholyCucumber

I've had Reach for a long time but I've only recently started playing multiplayer. I've seen many people online with robotic arms. I searched how to get it online and it said that I have to purchase the base chest armor to unlock the R version. I have purchased the base version but I didn't unlocked the R version for some reason. Has anyone else had the same problem? Please help!!!
Just buy all chest armor until you get your robot lol.
Quote:
I've had Reach for a long time but I've only recently started playing multiplayer. I've seen many people online with robotic arms. I searched how to get it online and it said that I have to purchase the base chest armor to unlock the R version. I have purchased the base version but I didn't unlocked the R version for some reason. Has anyone else had the same problem? Please help!!!
Are you sure there's an [R] version of the chest? Not all chests have a robotic arm, only Assault/Sapper, Collar/Breacher, and HP/Parafoil have the option for the robotic arm.
I want the robot arm too
Quote:
Quote:
Are you sure there's an [R] version of the chest? Not all chests have a robotic arm, only Assault/Sapper, Collar/Breacher, and HP/Parafoil have the option for the robotic arm.
This right here. Kinda dumb designing if you ask me, I feel like bungie half -Yoinked!- this game and just shipped it so they could move on to their next project
Personally, I don't think the prosthetic arm looks that good, but if you want it, just play for a while, and buy chest pieces until it's available.
Well, first of all you have to make sure that the chest even has an unlockable [R] chest, These are the 3 chests you can get with a robotic arm:
-HP/Parafoil
-Assault/Sapper
-Collar/Breacher
You have to buy the normal chest piece first, and then get the [R] chest once you reach the required rank. I know Collar/Breacher[R] chest is attainable at Lt. Colonel, so I think the others are attainable either at that rank or after.
you have to buy that base(note that its only with 3) and be a certain level to see and buy the R type base.
Is it on the original halo reach or mcc cause I hate the season pass thing on mcc
Is it on the original halo reach or mcc cause I hate the season pass thing on mcc
I bet it's the og
The robotic arms are in both of the games, and as this thread is from 2012, it will undoubtedly be from Halo: Reach the OP is talking about.

That being said, it is against the forum rules to revive old topics. Just a heads up.
hes talking about reach
Please don't revive old topics thanks

I bet it's the og
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks