OP Duranu Lithdel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
I am never going to be able to get that, Campaign was tough enough Legendary alone.

I congrats anyone that does this.
The ONI Section 3 Operatives are AWESOME! Thank you for all your hardwork!
Nice work, Section 3 operatives!

You are awesome.
Quote:
So, I have one mission beat, How do I found out which I did that on? Is there a place that records your skulls too?
If you check waypoint, it is still a little buggy for some people but if you check your campaign progress pick the mission and one of the times under it will be the stats for that run and will tell you if you had all skulls on there are 13 skulls in total
Friendly Bump for the exp, a Monitor could sticky this for a bit if they wanted, *wink* *wink* *cough* *cough*
Speaking of which, anyone want to bring me along into their CLASO games?
Quote:
Speaking of which, anyone want to bring me along into their CLASO games?
I would buut I finished it solo :/

OT: I hope operations pick back up again soon. A bored OP is a deadly OP.
If anyone is looking for people to help with LASO you can join the SECTION 3 ARG IRC channel and chat to us:

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.webchat.org&channel=#halo4arg

or you can use the Recruiting Forum

I can see one thread already: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst177705_looking-for-Co-Op-Legandary-All-skulls-on.aspx
This is what the LASO emblem can look like:
Quote:
EMBLEM.PNG
and if LASO is too daunting for you, perhaps you could enjoy the following instead:
Quote:
GOOGLY.PNG
Finally, does it have to be done in one sitting or can I save and quit and come back to finish it?
Quote:
Finally, does it have to be done in one sitting or can I save and quit and come back to finish it?
You can save and quit as long as you are doing it solo. Coop I'm not so sure.
Finished dawn and requiem with someone...
6 more to go...
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, it would be good to know how it works on co-op though. Also I assume you must be connected to LIVE in order for them to count, like the Mark VI armor unlocks.
1.5 chapters done, OMG has our blind pistol shooting gotten so much better! its a Hell of a time doing these "speed" runs cutting corners!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, it would be good to know how it works on co-op though. Also I assume you must be connected to LIVE in order for them to count, like the Mark VI armor unlocks.
I'm sure someone who has done it Coop can tell you, I completed it solo so I have no idea or else I would tell you. :P
co-op does work, just takes time still working on it though
Only 50K Exp for completing the Campaign LASO? I could get 50K Exp in and hour and 10 minutes in Spartan Ops!
This going to be a challenge,a fun and a pain in the rear challenge. Forward unto victory!!! *Gets destroyed by Elite Generals with Fuelrods soon after*
Oh laso...
Quote:
Quote:
All Skulls.

Does this also include Blind?
I did it with the Blind Skull on
here is the unlock screen you can see the blind symbol there. so i think so.

Check here in the official mythic difficulty guide for more in depth info.

/EDIT REDACTED

I still say do it with blind just to be safe. As everyone I've checked with who has it, did it with blind.
well someone needs to try it without blind and see would be a waste of time if it didnt work though

however every reach laso challenge didnt include blind and still were called LASO challenges
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6