3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Quote:
Quote:
So, I have one mission beat, How do I found out which I did that on? Is there a place that records your skulls too?
If you check waypoint, it is still a little buggy for some people but if you check your campaign progress pick the mission and one of the times under it will be the stats for that run and will tell you if you had all skulls on there are 13 skulls in total
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE3wCHIYZng

which one is missing out of the pic then?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So, I have one mission beat, How do I found out which I did that on? Is there a place that records your skulls too?
If you check waypoint, it is still a little buggy for some people but if you check your campaign progress pick the mission and one of the times under it will be the stats for that run and will tell you if you had all skulls on there are 13 skulls in total
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE3wCHIYZng

which one is missing out of the pic then?
None. 6 on either side, and the one symbol on the central skull.
cloud is the one missing from the pic :-p

ahhh i couldnt see it at first it wasnt loading in HD
So we have to do it on LASO. Can it be done offline? I have horrible internet and can only connect for about 5 hours on Saturday and Sunday. I can't even do co-op so it would be solo either way.
Quote:
So we have to do it on LASO. Can it be done offline? I have horrible internet and can only connect for about 5 hours on Saturday and Sunday. I can't even do co-op so it would be solo either way.
You don't need to do it all at once, but you do need to be connected to the net/Live so it tracks your stats.
im also assuming if i did it offline i wont be able to just put in the code
Quote:
im also assuming if i did it offline i wont be able to just put in the code
Your assumption would be correct. No online = no stat tracking = 343 can't tell whether you did it or not.
Quote:
Quote:
You don't need to do it all at once, but you do need to be connected to the net/Live so it tracks your stats.
Well hell fire, I'm going to be able to do maybe one or two missions a day. This will take maybe a month for me to do. My biggest problem will be that Iron Skull.
Laso emblem looks awesome im using it as my current emblem now.
anyone wanna do it next saturdat message me
gt avcusa2000
There has been some speculation that you can unlock the emblem after playing just the last level, Midnight on LASO. Can a reputable OP try this out and confirm/deny?

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst178502_So-about-the-LASO-emblem.aspx
Quote:
There has been some speculation that you can unlock the emblem after playing just the last level, Midnight on LASO. Can a reputable OP try this out and confirm/deny?

Well if this is true then this is going to make me and anyone who has done LASO legitimately a little angry seeing as these people don't rightfully deserve it. As far as testing Midnight I will try to make another XBL account and test it.
Quote:
The ONI Section 3 Operatives are AWESOME! Thank you for all your hardwork!
Seconded. Love those guys
Quote:
Quote:

Well if this is true then this is going to make me and anyone who has done LASO legitimately a little angry seeing as these people don't rightfully deserve it. As far as testing Midnight I will try to make another XBL account and test it.
A little is an understatement. I'm trying this with my alt account right now. Will report back in a bit.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

A little is an understatement. I'm trying this with my alt account right now. Will report back in a bit.
Indeed, I was actually implying that I'm going to be furious seeing as I and many others devoted time into earning this, and people are getting it after one mission. And thanks for testing this out as my 360 doesn't seem to want to connect to LIVE right now.
So hum if you do it solo and you die, you start back at the beginning... is everything in the level reset like it was before entering it, or if you just have to walk back where you were ?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indeed, I was actually implying that I'm going to be furious seeing as I and many others devoted time into earning this, and people are getting it after one mission. And thanks for testing this out as my 360 doesn't seem to want to connect to LIVE right now.
Well I did Midnight LASO with my Alt account but I didn't get the emblem. However, I haven't even done the whole campaign on that account so I'm gonna quickly run through on Legendary, then retry the code to see if it unlocks.
I just entered the LASO code and it unlocked and worked for me. I completed LASO WITHOUT Blind On.

I DID NOT HAVE THE BLIND SKULL ACTIVATED, and it unlocked for me

Edit: I completed this co-op back in early Dec, and entered the waypoint glyphs today Jan 14th
Quote:
I just entered the LASO code and it unlocked and worked for me. I completed LASO WITHOUT Blind On.

Edit: I completed this co-op back in early Dec, and entered the waypoint glyphs today Jan 14th
^ Can anyone else confirm this?
Quote:
Quote:

^ Can anyone else confirm this?
Only If they were using the emblem, They are using the Lightning bolt emblem. And a few of the levels on waypoint says he never did a few of them with all the skulls. Some of them he only did with Grunt B-day, and IWHBYD, I wouldnt believe it until you see someone using the emblem and claims they did it a certain way,
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6