Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Co-op Achievement Hunting?

OP Spartan GuardX

Anyone willing to lend a hand acquiring some Halo Reach mulitplayer achievements? I have 4 controllers.
If interested, add me (Spartan GuardX) and send me a message. I am in the CST timezone.

Thanks!
Hey, is this the 360 or MCC version of Reach?
I'm curious about which version as well, I'm out of town currently, but if I can help when I get home, and maybe get some achievements myself potentially, I'd be down
I'm curious about which version as well, I'm out of town currently, but if I can help when I get home, and maybe get some achievements myself potentially, I'd be down
Hi FestivHunter & Samurai Panda - this would be the 360 version of Reach. Apologies, I should have clarified ;)
Ok just let me know when you are available.
I have 3 controls
Sweet! I am free tonight and Friday during the day. CST timezone as I mentioned. Go ahead and add me and we'll get something going soon! Thanks again.
Sweet! I am free tonight and Friday during the day. CST timezone as I mentioned. Go ahead and add me and we'll get something going soon! Thanks again.
Ok, I may not be available tonight. Probably Friday. I'm an hour ahead of you. Also I have 3 controls
Ok, I may not be available tonight. Probably Friday. I'm an hour ahead of you. Also I have 3 controls
Should be able to make that work! Friday sounds good. I am free from 10a to 4p CST. And should also be free Saturday around the same time.
Should be able to make that work! Friday sounds good. I am free from 10a to 4p CST. And should also be free Saturday around the same time.
I do not have a mic just FYI.
I do not have a mic just FYI.
No worries, we can coordinate pretty easily without I'm sure.