3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 44
Everyone chill the -Yoink- out
I want to be rewarded for the delay they are cousing to LE owners. Not only giving a -Yoink- of Limited Content, but also not working...

A Fotus Armor for everyone should be fine, who agree?
Quote:
for the last time all im gonna say is 343 control who gets access to the dlc and when it can be access via there serves!! you have just blatantly searched for a reason to insult me? shows maturity on your side...
343i have no control. They never did.

All content sold over Xbox Live is sent to Microsoft to certify for release, and is stored on their servers. ALL of it, regardless of company studio whatever. Microsoft is having issues getting the pass to activate on the servers, which is why the only people playing are the people who simply bought the maps.

Also, he's totally right; if you submit information to the public domain, it is publicly accessible. Don't put it there if you don't want it used against you.
Quote:
This is absolutely fricking pathetic! between now and tomorrow....
I seem to remember the release date being the 10th, oh look that's today! We payed for our LE game, thus paying for our pass, meaning they are our maps! get it sorted you imbecile joke of a company! I had enough trouble receiving the game due to GAME's atrocious delivery time, now we have to put up with this -Yoink!-! sorry but in my opinion halo 4 should never have been released, as fantastic a game as it is, I think halo should have finished the way bungie left it instead of 343i coming in and making Call of Halo, packed full with its inaccuracies and fairly pish score.

still dont understand how chief spawned new armour other than cortana saying she built it....from what? space pebbles!

my point is fix the problem before you make alot of players regret their purchase and refuse to make another.
I do agree with you that this game was released way too early. We pretty much got a beta.
Quote:
you get halo3 masster chief's helmet with halo 3 you get the statues of all the reach characters with reach limit with 4 u get a tin ann and aplastique book oh yeah map packs that don't work. i heard halo5 limited edition comew in a brown paper bag so cool
I lost brain cells while reading this.
343i needs to gift Fotus armor to everyone, for this long, long wait.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think this isn't 343I's fault. Gears of War 3 had this same exact problem. Microsoft don't seem to understand that we are paying to get all of the DLC, that is essentially a preorder. SO WE SHOULD GET IT FIRST YOU IGNORANT -Yoinks!-
If it is a download rather than an unlock key I'd agree but I don't believe it is. The gears dlc was actual dlc (over 1gb) download I'm pretty sure these maps are on the disk and all were waiting for is a 108kb unlock
WRONG. IDIOT.

iT IS 528.48MB EXACTLY.
Are you that illiterate that you can't read my original post? I clearly said I " pretty sure" seeing as can access the maps via forge but have not downloaded cimson yet. Dumb little troll
You are person?

They are new maps, how can new maps be new if you already have them?

person be you.
What a dumb retort. So the fact that apple held onto the iphone5 for a year before launch means that it wasn't new? Any content given to you at a later date is NEW regardless of if it was on the original disk or not. You strike me as one of those kids who doesn't really have any friends and thinks voicing biased and unfounded facts over the Internet makes him a G
NOOOOOO anywaze I wan it NOW waaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote:
I want to be rewarded for the delay they are cousing to LE owners. Not only giving a Yoink! of Limited Content, but also not working...

I agree with that. They owe us for this.
Quote:
for the last time all im gonna say is 343 control who gets access to the dlc and when it can be access via there serves!! you have just blatantly searched for a reason to insult me? shows maturity on your side...
You said and I quote:

Quote:
343 are the ones in control of the dlc servers and who get access to them and when they are open or closed not microsoft!!
The post I linked you to says:

Content is put onto the main Marketplace servers. (Most likely they are located in Redmond, Washington State, United States)

Those are Microsoft's servers once the DLC is on those servers it is out of 343's hands.

PS. I am giving you some constructive criticism on your YouTube channel.
I wouldn't mind getting free fotus armor for waitng lol
But I doubt that'd ever happen...
Quote:
Quote:
I woke up at 9:13 AM, I live in EST Time zone. Does that mean I have to buy it since it was only available 7-9AM for those who bought the limited edition? That seems pretty far out and bizarre. Now I have a map pack pass, and there's no options in game, in waypoint, ANYTHING to let me download the map. Gears of War 3 would just offer the download the minute you got on the game. Now you get a 2 hour window to download it. I feel really sorry for all the people that have to work today or go to school. Another 10$ coming out of my pocket so I can buy the crimson map pack since my I missed my 2 hour window to buy it. Amazing.
never mind.
You don't have to download it in that window, that's just an approximate estimation of when it will be available. Wow, did you seriously think MS and 343 would give you a 2 hour window to download it? Unbelievable.
343i did bad work, they had enough time to set the ingame store and mappack...
However, it shows that they dont rlly care about the "True Gamers" who wants the Mappack at first, especially the LE/Warpass owners.
If you go into Spartan Ops then type the following code, all is resolved and you can download:

Y X Y A B LB RB LB Y A A A SELECT A A A Y B B A LB LT LT RT A B X X A LT LB RT A RB B B X Y X Y A START B SELECT D-DOWN D-LEFT B A Y X X X B-UP SWIVEL LEFT ANALOGUE STICK A B B PRESS RIGHT ANALOGUE STICK.

Mine is now downloading, so awesome, thanks phone help tech guy!
To Clarify

I've been watching xbox support twitter for a while when this just got tweeted

QUOTE:

It wouldn't be the maps themselves. The new map pass is currently being uploaded to the marketplace for season pass holders. ^BB

The mappack is currently being uploaded to the in-game menu. Shouldn't be too long i don't think
all i want to see is a post saying "MAPS ARE UP"
Quote:
Quote:
343i have no control. They never did.

All content sold over Xbox Live is sent to Microsoft to certify for release, and is stored on their servers. ALL of it, regardless of company studio whatever. Microsoft is having issues getting the pass to activate on the servers, which is why the only people playing are the people who simply bought the maps.

Also, he's totally right; if you submit information to the public domain, it is publicly accessible. Don't put it there if you don't want it used against you.
Wrong, the content on the marketplace is under MS's control, after it has passed cert it goes up t a pre-detirmined time. However, the content delivered by season passes is delivered via an in game store/delivery system implemented by the developers. That's why in this case MS has done their job amd the content is love on the marketplace, it's the in game delivery system impli,enter by 343 that is not working.

So it is 343's problem. They can't expect Ms to go into their in game menus and fix things
when it becomes available how do we get them? will we just need to start up the game?
Quote:
Quote:
I want to be rewarded for the delay they are cousing to LE owners. Not only giving a Yoink! of Limited Content, but also not working...

I agree with that. They owe us for this.
you don git unicurn rmur /r THEY gitin it dun
Quote:
I will just smoke some weed and see what happens tomorrow and if no dlc im going to F@#$ING RAGE LIKE A F#@$ING GUY WHO LOST HIS 2POUNDS OF WEED
You smoke weed. We get it. We all are very impressed. Go to school, dude.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 44