2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 44
I heard if you go play BLOPS2 the system panics and downloads it.

Naw, just kidding. Go find something better to do with your time than this "waaaaa my thing no wurk" crap.
Quote:
I want to be rewarded for the delay they are cousing to LE owners. Not only giving a Yoink! of Limited Content, but also not working...

A Fotus Armor for everyone should be fine, who agree?
NO!

UNICORNS EVERYWHERE!
Live in the UAE,still cant download it.
Bought the LE.Help please
well its 45 minutes past their 2 hour window and it still isn't available.

and for those wondering whos fault it is please point to microsoft ( even though 343i is a MS company )

343 submitted this map pack to xbox certification weeks ago, it got approved and M$ controls the deployment to xbl and the end users.

343 has nothing to do with the fact that LE people are not getting the pack right now ( unless they neglected to hand over the account info but i suspect ms already had that anyways )

I have 6 years in the industry and have seen the release of dlc from both consumer and producer sides of the fence.

MS just needs to get their ducks in a row, its said though in the numerous years of XBL they still have screw ups like this.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Chill guys, let's not forget the bigger issue here:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst93156_Cupholders-may-just-win-this-war--Update-6-28.aspx
Quote:
To Clarify

I've been watching xbox support twitter for a while when this just got tweeted

QUOTE:

It wouldn't be the maps themselves. The new map pass is currently being uploaded to the marketplace for season pass holders. ^BB

The mappack is currently being uploaded to the in-game menu. Shouldn't be too long i don't think
I'm reposting this in case it was missed. Xbox Support re-posted this saying it will be up shortly
its 9 am central i aint got nothing
IIIMMMM DA UNICORN BISH nobody resort to black Kokcs 2
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I want to be rewarded for the delay they are cousing to LE owners. Not only giving a Yoink! of Limited Content, but also not working...

I agree with that. They owe us for this.
you don git unicurn rmur /r THEY gitin it dun
words are fun when you type them properly
i honestly think they held it back so people would accidentally buy it twice
long live CUPHOLDERSS
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

OOP I am a GENIUZ
Quote:
Here here... fuskers!!
Quote:
Take off your tin foil hat.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They're even more fun when you use proper grammar.
Quote:
I actually find that quite easy to believe. Haha
Ok I got the LE but there was never a map pass in the box i assume they know i have because i have access to the forward of dawn video on waypoint?
Quote:
It was held back so people wouldn't buy it twice even though people who like to not read have bought it twice?
/logic
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 44