4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 44
Quote:
Quote:
for the last time all im gonna say is 343 control who gets access to the dlc and when it can be access via there serves!! you have just blatantly searched for a reason to insult me? shows maturity on your side...
343i have no control. They never did.

All content sold over Xbox Live is sent to Microsoft to certify for release, and is stored on their servers. ALL of it, regardless of company studio whatever. Microsoft is having issues getting the pass to activate on the servers, which is why the only people playing are the people who simply bought the maps.

Also, he's totally right; if you submit information to the public domain, it is publicly accessible. Don't put it there if you don't want it used against you.
why i said he blatantly looked for a reason to insult me?

yeah i can take constrctive critcism but what his previous posts say are just ways of insulting me? i never insulted him.. i clearly provided information into why everyones freaking out about this dlc problem. this is a 343 problem.. microsoft game studios dont look after other companies game servers? how would 343 and epic games make money then? they are the ones who control who can access them .. microsoft sell people that means of access!! read before you post !!
Quote:
Quote:
i honestly think they held it back so people would accidentally buy it twice
Take off your tin foil hat.
But it's warm and comfy and keeps out the space mind control lasers!
Quote:
i honestly think they held it back so people would accidentally buy it twice
I wouldn't be surprised at all
Quote:
Chill guys, let's not forget the bigger issue here:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst93156_Cupholders-may-just-win-this-war--Update-6-28.aspx
This is a win!

Come on people just stay cool, go eat, play another gamer and check back forums later on when map pack up are back.
So, my thread was locked where I was asking if anyone knew what time the Crimson maps would be released to those with the map pass. I was redirected here to a thread called "Crimson Map Solution" which has no solution. LOL
Quote:
Ok I got the LE but there was never a map pass in the box i assume they know i have because i have access to the forward of dawn video on waypoint?
Infinity action kit, which is everything, specializations, map pack etc. That's what LE's got.
I'm still not able to download it and the time is 9:53 am East time, I'm starting to wonder where this dude got his info?
I think, therefore I am.
Spartan ops is on a hiatus until sometime in Jan. They released the exact date but I can't remember it. It is 10 EST now and I still don't have my maps..
-Yoink- this who's up for some cod
i laugh at all the people crying for fotus like 343i owes them for a minor delay XD they said the 10th. last i cheak this day is nowhere near over... atleast for me anyways. learn some patience
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I want to be rewarded for the delay they are cousing to LE owners. Not only giving a Yoink! of Limited Content, but also not working...

A Fotus Armor for everyone should be fine, who agree?
I agree with that. They owe us for this.
you don git unicurn rmur /r THEY gitin it dun
words are fun when you type them properly
They're even more fun when you use proper grammar.
i agree but grammer is more of an added bonus.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Quote:
I think this isn't 343I's fault. Gears of War 3 had this same exact problem. Microsoft don't seem to understand that we are paying to get all of the DLC, that is essentially a preorder. SO WE SHOULD GET IT FIRST YOU IGNORANT -Yoinks!-
But we got it at a discounted price. Deal with it.
Doesn't mean we should wait longer. It is like they are rewarding people for being limited and punishing people who wanted to save money
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

Spoiler:
Show
I know no bloomin logic! i want my prepaid dlc now please! i spent a fortune on this franchise i desereve my goodies!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Quote:
To Clarify

I've been watching xbox support twitter for a while when this just got tweeted

QUOTE:

It wouldn't be the maps themselves. The new map pass is currently being uploaded to the marketplace for season pass holders. ^BB

The mappack is currently being uploaded to the in-game menu. Shouldn't be too long i don't think
I'm reposting this in case it was missed. Xbox Support re-posted this saying it will be up shortly
https://twitter.com/XboxSupport2 Is where you will find updates on where the map pack is at. If you have issues. Express them here
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think this isn't 343I's fault. Gears of War 3 had this same exact problem. Microsoft don't seem to understand that we are paying to get all of the DLC, that is essentially a preorder. SO WE SHOULD GET IT FIRST YOU IGNORANT -Yoinks!-
If it is a download rather than an unlock key I'd agree but I don't believe it is. The gears dlc was actual dlc (over 1gb) download I'm pretty sure these maps are on the disk and all were waiting for is a 108kb unlock
WRONG. IDIOT.

iT IS 528.48MB EXACTLY.
Are you that illiterate that you can't read my original post? I clearly said I " pretty sure" seeing as can access the maps via forge but have not downloaded cimson yet. Dumb little troll
You are person?

They are new maps, how can new maps be new if you already have them?

person be you.
What a dumb retort. So the fact that apple held onto the iphone5 for a year before launch means that it wasn't new? Any content given to you at a later date is NEW regardless of if it was on the original disk or not. You strike me as one of those kids who doesn't really have any friends and thinks voicing biased and unfounded facts over the Internet makes him a G
LULZ. Sorry, Stoner J? You're clearly some Northern -Yoink!- on benefits that's sits in their mums home all day smoking weed thinking they're a dnb legend? Jeremy Kyle starts soon anyone so you can watch your family on that.
Congrats dude you read my Xbl bio how very astute of you. Going off the northern comment I'm assuming that makes you a half pint shady drinking southern ****. Look kid I just did it too I made a random outlandish statement based on no facts what so ever. And just for arguments sake I'm 28 married , 2 daughters and I own my own home. I also have ran my own company for 9years sinc my dad passed and have 4 employees . You think what you want kid what ever will help you sleep better a night
tl;dr I'm a 23 year old managing director with a bsc as well, let's network :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 44