3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 44
HEY 343 WUUD YOU KINDLY GIV UZ DLC
my friend is able to play, i cant join him because i bought the LE Halo 4 with map pass, he didnt, he bought it this morning and hes able to play. so the people that bouht the limited edition for reasons like this cant play? wtf!
crimson map pack still not able to download. its annoying. i have downloaded map pass two days ago. Halo already seems to think that crimson is out to download at 9. I can already see it in the playlist, and i could spend the 800 points to download it AGAIN... which will not happen. I think 343 knows something is wrong as well. Right when you turn on your xbox if you have map pass or legendary edition and u turn the game on you should have an automatic download, which isnt happening. DAMN
lucky for you I have 1 hour left in my day :/
Quote:
still dont understand how chief spawned new armour other than cortana saying she built it....from what? space pebbles!
He doesn't have new armour and Cortana never said she built armour of any kind. Cortana upgraded the firmware the armour uses. Master Chief has the same armour he hand in Halo 2 and Halo 3, this is just a redesign. You might have noticed everything got redesigned. All the vehicles are different, weapons look different and the graphical style is different, 343 wanted to crate their own unique take on the series and this is one of their ways of doing that.

As for the map pack, I'm disappointed but people really need to calm down. They completely an utterly messed up with this as the people who own the War Games Pass should be getting the maps earlier if anything like how Modern Warfare 3 gave Elite Premium members maps earlier than people who bought the packs individually. I'm sure this will be fixed for the future packs however.

Follow @HaloWapoint on Twitter and keep an eye on that from time to time while getting on with something else. Play some Spartan Ops, an entirely different game or even just have a chat with people on forums. Trying to have some fun is a much better use of time than getting overly worked up about something that can't be changed now.

If you get angry now and just sit on here complaining then you're probably going to be in a bad mood when you finally do get the map pack and thus won't be able to enjoy it as much. 343 know how much we all want to play the new map pack, they're not just throwing Limited Edition and War Games Pass owners under a bus.
Quote:
my friend is able to play, i cant join him because i bought the LE Halo 4 with map pass, he didnt, he bought it this morning and hes able to play. so the people that bouht the limited edition for reasons like this cant play? wtf!
Refer to page 1. Read.
These things happen, all we can do is wait.
Quote:
Quote:
Ok I got the LE but there was never a map pass in the box i assume they know i have because i have access to the forward of dawn video on waypoint?
Infinity action kit, which is everything, specializations, map pack etc. That's what LE's got.
Ok I'll have to check when get home but don't remember seeing map pass on any of them!!!!!!
january 21st :)
Quote:
Ya let's go play cod bro
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think this isn't 343I's fault. Gears of War 3 had this same exact problem. Microsoft don't seem to understand that we are paying to get all of the DLC, that is essentially a preorder. SO WE SHOULD GET IT FIRST YOU IGNORANT -Yoinks!-
If it is a download rather than an unlock key I'd agree but I don't believe it is. The gears dlc was actual dlc (over 1gb) download I'm pretty sure these maps are on the disk and all were waiting for is a 108kb unlock
WRONG. IDIOT.

iT IS 528.48MB EXACTLY.
Are you that illiterate that you can't read my original post? I clearly said I " pretty sure" seeing as can access the maps via forge but have not downloaded cimson yet. Dumb little troll
You are person?

They are new maps, how can new maps be new if you already have them?

person be you.
What a dumb retort. So the fact that apple held onto the iphone5 for a year before launch means that it wasn't new? Any content given to you at a later date is NEW regardless of if it was on the original disk or not. You strike me as one of those kids who doesn't really have any friends and thinks voicing biased and unfounded facts over the Internet makes him a G
LULZ. Sorry, Stoner J? You're clearly some Northern -Yoink!- on benefits that's sits in their mums home all day smoking weed thinking they're a dnb legend? Jeremy Kyle starts soon anyone so you can watch your family on that.
Congrats dude you read my Xbl bio how very astute of you. Going off the northern comment I'm assuming that makes you a half pint shady drinking southern ****. Look kid I just did it too I made a random outlandish statement based on no facts what so ever. And just for arguments sake I'm 28 married , 2 daughters and I own my own home. I also have ran my own company for 9years sinc my dad passed and have 4 employees . You think what you want kid what ever will help you sleep better a night
tl;dr I'm a 23 year old managing director with a bsc as well, let's network :)
OHH I want in on this:

28 year old Army Veteran, Network Admin here
Quote:
Quote:
I will just smoke some weed and see what happens tomorrow and if no dlc im going to F@#$ING RAGE LIKE A F#@$ING GUY WHO LOST HIS 2POUNDS OF WEED
You smoke weed. We get it. We all are very impressed. Go to school, dude.
He doesn't have weed I guarantee it. No one I know who smokes comes on Halo forums and brags about it.
THANKS BUNGIE
It's all unacceptable. Bottom feeders who paid for nothing can jump right in for 800pts, but damn those people who happened to be dedicated. Tired of all this nonsense.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think this isn't 343I's fault. Gears of War 3 had this same exact problem. Microsoft don't seem to understand that we are paying to get all of the DLC, that is essentially a preorder. SO WE SHOULD GET IT FIRST YOU IGNORANT -Yoinks!-
If it is a download rather than an unlock key I'd agree but I don't believe it is. The gears dlc was actual dlc (over 1gb) download I'm pretty sure these maps are on the disk and all were waiting for is a 108kb unlock
WRONG. IDIOT.

iT IS 528.48MB EXACTLY.
Are you that illiterate that you can't read my original post? I clearly said I " pretty sure" seeing as can access the maps via forge but have not downloaded cimson yet. Dumb little troll
You are person?

They are new maps, how can new maps be new if you already have them?

person be you.
What a dumb retort. So the fact that apple held onto the iphone5 for a year before launch means that it wasn't new? Any content given to you at a later date is NEW regardless of if it was on the original disk or not. You strike me as one of those kids who doesn't really have any friends and thinks voicing biased and unfounded facts over the Internet makes him a G
LULZ. Sorry, Stoner J? You're clearly some Northern -Yoink!- on benefits that's sits in their mums home all day smoking weed thinking they're a dnb legend? Jeremy Kyle starts soon anyone so you can watch your family on that.
Congrats dude you read my Xbl bio how very astute of you. Going off the northern comment I'm assuming that makes you a half pint shady drinking southern ****. Look kid I just did it too I made a random outlandish statement based on no facts what so ever. And just for arguments sake I'm 28 married , 2 daughters and I own my own home. I also have ran my own company for 9years sinc my dad passed and have 4 employees . You think what you want kid what ever will help you sleep better a night
tl;dr I'm a 23 year old managing director with a bsc as well, let's network :)
Yeah well I'm a self employed super awesome astronaut that has been to Mars. I also own a Bugatti Veyron and have special permission from the cops to drive as fast as I like, so there.
Hi, everyone, I am an Xbox Community Ambassador and I just got a notification that There are some technical difficulties that have arisen with the map passes. you can read about it here. In this very link for updates.
Quote:
It's all unacceptable. Bottom feeders who paid for nothing can jump right in for 800pts, but damn those people who happened to be dedicated. Tired of all this nonsense.
Mind blown.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Quote:
Well i was already losing my love for halo 4 with all the lag and match making problems (im sure i dont need to go in to all that here) and now this the guys who paid in advance or got LE lose out and have to wait first its 12-2 and now its 5-6 this is a joke.

And whoever's fault it is microsoft or 343 what the feck are you doing at least get on the forum keep your gamers updated and try saying a few little words like we are sorry its the least you owe us
I don't believe the season pass granted early access to DLC. It simply provided a nice one-time purchase that saved you 400 MS points.

And we're all waiting 5 to 24 hours at the max to access our content? That's not even close to bad. Shouldn't most of you all be in school anyway?
We are not all kids i personally booked today off work to enjoy playing the new maps i already paid for as i dont get much time to play around work working 12 hrs a day 6 days a week well thats one less holiday leave i have now and looks like i wont get time to play till my next day off now thats why im so dissapointed
So, we paid to have the map packs early and free. And you say, we have problems... that's a sad history, sorry :) (English isn't my first language)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 44