3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 44
Quote:
Spartan ops is on a hiatus until sometime in Jan. They released the exact date but I can't remember it. It is 10 EST now and I still don't have my maps..
jan 21st or when ever they want to release it lol
nice name lol
Quote:
Hi, everyone, I am an Xbox Community Ambassador and I just got a notification that There are some technical difficulties that have arisen with the map passes. you can read about it here. In this very link for updates.
Thank you for the link
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think this isn't 343I's fault. Gears of War 3 had this same exact problem. Microsoft don't seem to understand that we are paying to get all of the DLC, that is essentially a preorder. SO WE SHOULD GET IT FIRST YOU IGNORANT -Yoinks!-
If it is a download rather than an unlock key I'd agree but I don't believe it is. The gears dlc was actual dlc (over 1gb) download I'm pretty sure these maps are on the disk and all were waiting for is a 108kb unlock
WRONG. IDIOT.

iT IS 528.48MB EXACTLY.
Are you that illiterate that you can't read my original post? I clearly said I " pretty sure" seeing as can access the maps via forge but have not downloaded cimson yet. Dumb little troll
You are person?

They are new maps, how can new maps be new if you already have them?

person be you.
What a dumb retort. So the fact that apple held onto the iphone5 for a year before launch means that it wasn't new? Any content given to you at a later date is NEW regardless of if it was on the original disk or not. You strike me as one of those kids who doesn't really have any friends and thinks voicing biased and unfounded facts over the Internet makes him a G
LULZ. Sorry, Stoner J? You're clearly some Northern -Yoink!- on benefits that's sits in their mums home all day smoking weed thinking they're a dnb legend? Jeremy Kyle starts soon anyone so you can watch your family on that.
Congrats dude you read my Xbl bio how very astute of you. Going off the northern comment I'm assuming that makes you a half pint shady drinking southern ****. Look kid I just did it too I made a random outlandish statement based on no facts what so ever. And just for arguments sake I'm 28 married , 2 daughters and I own my own home. I also have ran my own company for 9years sinc my dad passed and have 4 employees . You think what you want kid what ever will help you sleep better a night
tl;dr I'm a 23 year old managing director with a bsc as well, let's network :)
Yeah well I'm a self employed super awesome astronaut that has been to Mars. I also own a Bugatti Veyron and have special permission from the cops to drive as fast as I like, so there.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
nevermind...already got posted
Thank you all for the links
I think 343 should schedule a weekly community playdate...(I'M LOOKING AT YOU BS ANGEL!) :{}
Quote:
Quote:
Hi, everyone, I am an Xbox Community Ambassador and I just got a notification that There are some technical difficulties that have arisen with the map passes. you can read about it here. In this very link for updates.
Thank you for the link

Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Cheers for the info.

XBOX LIVE Marketplace
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Halo 4 season pass holders will have difficulty accessing their download of the Crimson Map Pack.

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

Xbox 360 Console

12/10/2012 7:03:57 AM PST:

If you're a season pass holder and are unable to download the Crimson Map Pack for Halo 4, we are already hard at work looking for a fix! Thanks for your patience. Check back in 30 minutes for an update.
THE CRIMSON MAP PACK FOR LE/ AND SEASON PASS HOLDERS HAS GONE LIVE!

....sorry typo.
Well got up early this morning excited to try out some new maps but I guess not :(
OMGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"CHECK BACK IN 30 MINUTES"

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

WO0O0O0O0O0O0O0O00Oo0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0O0O0O0O0O0OHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
I think 343 should schedule a weekly community playdate...(I'M LOOKING AT YOU BS ANGEL!) :{}

Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
I still cant seem to access the map pack. Anyone know why?
See the post above you, it has a link to Xbox live status...

Live team borked the pass, and now they are scrambling to fix it.

Live status says ETA 30 minutes
wow. im amazed that everyone is going NUTS about this.

Did BUNGIE release maps at 8am? at Midnight? NO, they released them whenever they damn well pleased.

They didnt set a time, they set a DAY and released them whenever they wanted that "DAY" so please everyone.....

take a chill pill.

Calm down. Play another game.... imagine if you had something to do today (I.E. a JOB) and u got back on halo at 5PM tonight after work?

You wouldnt even know that this all went on. So people. Please Calm down. You paid $ to get the maps TODAY, and TODAY ..... its only 1/3 over, plenty of time left.
Poor show. If anything those who took the plunge and committed hard earned cash pre-launch to buy the LE and War Games Pass should have got it first as a reward for their faith. That's how COD and Bf3 players get rewarded. No idea how long it'll take to fix, 2pm GMT has been and gone, the xbox support page is very vague and there isn't any real information on here.
Quote:
my friend is able to play, i cant join him because i bought the LE Halo 4 with map pass, he didnt, he bought it this morning and hes able to play. so the people that bouht the limited edition for reasons like this cant play? wtf!
So, the standard Map Pass and LE Map Pass have been processed separately? Quite odd. I never understand why these marketplace place downloads aren't processed a day earlier and then prepped to appear on the servers at least an hour before going live. I remember these things happening with the Gears of War 3 DLC, as I recall it took them till the 4th dlc to get it right.

Also, bravo to the flamers, these wars have been exceptionally entertaining.
This thread is turning into standard XBL bickering.
Quote:
wow. im amazed that everyone is going NUTS about this.

Did BUNGIE release maps at 8am? at Midnight? NO, they released them whenever they damn well pleased.

They didnt set a time, they set a DAY and released them whenever they wanted that "DAY" so please everyone.....

take a chill pill.

Calm down. Play another game.... imagine if you had something to do today (I.E. a JOB) and u got back on halo at 5PM tonight after work?

You wouldnt even know that this all went on. So people. Please Calm down. You paid $ to get the maps TODAY, and TODAY ..... its only 1/3 over, plenty of time left.

Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Quote:
still dont understand how chief spawned new armour other than cortana saying she built it....from what? space pebbles!
He doesn't have new armour and Cortana never said she built armour of any kind. Cortana upgraded the firmware the armour uses. Master Chief has the same armour he hand in Halo 2 and Halo 3, this is just a redesign. You might have noticed everything got redesigned. All the vehicles are different, weapons look different and the graphical style is different, 343 wanted to crate their own unique take on the series and this is one of their ways of doing that.
ye firmware! i knew she said something like that just couldnt remember exactly haha, see i can understand that they wanted to take it and make it their own its just a little bit of consistency would have been nice, i love chiefs old armour and woulda loved to see it in halo 4, maybe fit it in somehow at the start before recieving his upgrades.
dont get me wrong the new armour is badass and says so much about chief that the old armour didnt, just going to sleep whilst floating in space with an A.I and waking up in new/different/upgraded armour created from god knows what annoys me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 44