3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 44
Quote:
Hi, everyone, I am an Xbox Community Ambassador and I just got a notification that There are some technical difficulties that have arisen with the map passes. you can read about it here. In this very link for updates.
See, this is how you avoid a mob. 343 getting xbox live to do their dirty work. Thank you posting.
All your info here for anything to do with the DLC Crimson problem! http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
ZOMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LINK! I would have never known what was going on if you didnt post that same link that 17 other people have posted in the last ten minutes! God bless your sould and may you prosper long time
Quote:
Quote:
Hi, everyone, I am an Xbox Community Ambassador and I just got a notification that There are some technical difficulties that have arisen with the map passes. you can read about it here. In this very link for updates.
See, this is how you avoid a mob. 343 getting xbox live to do their dirty work. Thank you posting.
Ambassadors work on their own initiative, him posting this has nothing to do with 343, also the link clearly shows that this is an issue with MS.
Hahahaha, people shouldn't complain at all since it's a day early to begin with. Some people just have too much time on their hand's I guess.
Just throwing it out there that i didnt get a message saying to download. Called xbox and they said they were having issues with releaseing it...(LE halo 4 user)
Quote:
ZOMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LINK! I would have never known what was going on if you didnt post that same link that 17 other people have posted in the last ten minutes! God bless your sould and may you prosper long time
Yo dude, I think this is the link you're looking for? http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Quote:
Yo dude, I think this is the link you're looking for? http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
Yo dawg I heard you like links....
sooo does anybody else think it was a waste to buy LE edition because were obv. not favored as to people buying maps and we really never received no bonus anyways.I mean heck they even sent out emails to anyone who played halo 4 by the 20th and they received early access to specializations anyways!! Im a BIG halo fan and woke up early to receive maps and seen this..WOW,highly disappointing!
Im in the UK and its 3.17 and still no maps :(
Thanks for that link.
Quote:
Does anyone work at Microsoft and know how this whole DLC process works? I mean, can't this be Microsoft's fault? Why is everyone always pointing the finger at 343? Maybe this wasn't their fault?

PS. Getting mad and blaming this all on 343 is not going to get your maps sooner. God fore bid you have to wait for something you don't have to pay for, what is the world coming to amirite?

We have a time frame of when we should be able to get it, let's all be patient.
lol just going to clarify, if we got the map packs pass....we did pay for it. Not today but when the game came out for LE. just saying.
Quote:
It's all unacceptable. Bottom feeders who paid for nothing can jump right in for 800pts, but damn those people who happened to be dedicated. Tired of all this nonsense.
I agree, i purchased the map pack day 1 because i loved halo 4 and now i have to wait til god knows when to get the DLC. And i only have a couple hours left to play today. I only save $4. I could go to work a half hour early and make more than that, even at my dismal payrate. This was totally not worth it
ok so its 9:20 central time still no free maps. just thought i would keep yall up to date with the prob
ty 343 n ms for making this the first and only halo ill ever buy and play... and 343 ill never buy a game from you again... first it was the codes now the map pack... whats next? i thought you would have made sure it would work before you released it after the code issue with ms but guess that you dont care about the people that are making sure you have a paycheck, sorry to say i wont be one of them ever again
Quote:
Quote:
It's all unacceptable. Bottom feeders who paid for nothing can jump right in for 800pts, but damn those people who happened to be dedicated. Tired of all this nonsense.
Mind blown.
Dedicated by simply buying the LE or Map Pass...? Investing not even $20 isn't dedication. That's just silly.
EDIT: Nevermind. Shouldn't get into those topics anyways.
Quote:
This thread is turning into standard XBL bickering.
Actually, this thread is already a standard Waypoint forum bickerfest.
Always ms haha.. Shame no new SpOps could done that... Anyone know why it isnt out today
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 44