5. ...
  6. 44
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Halo Waypoint has tweeted that they are working on a fix for this. I'll try to post when I hear of any updates. For anyone with Twitter, Follow @HaloWaypoint for updates on this issue!
eh why do i have to get on twitter to find out whats going on?

this is halo waypoint roght?
Why are you here either? This issue was caused by Microsoft not 343.
343 is a microsoft owned studio derp
Is it really necessary to define who is at fault? MS owns 343. Saying "343 is at fault" is like saying "MS is at fault". There's no point in splitting hairs. And last time I checked, waiting a max of 24 hours isn't going to kill anyone. You wouldn't complain if the release date for the map pack was the 11th.
Correct he probably would not complain if the release date was the 11th, but we still would have the same issues! Plus people are playing it NOW who didnt buy the LE or War games map pass! So yeah why not complain! Different if NO one could play it!
I was implying that the release date could have been the 11th and DLC released as it should have. No one would have complained about the extra day because they didn't know what they could have had. If no one complained about an extra day, it was never a problem in the first place. We're merely complaining because it's a trivial inconvenience.
Quote:
I was so happy we were getting the new maps today you know since I paid them over a month ago...I am getting tired of all the problems surrounding Halo 4...I love this game as for 343i it's gonna be a while before they gain my respect considering that they really don't communicate with their community very well. I mean who makes a website with a Halo 4 forum in it and decides to go and answer questions on twitter and NeoGaf I mean I know ppl c plain a lot but a lot of the time they have a point and 343 just hides somewhere else...it's just sad well ima go play some BTB and wait for the maps to come out
What?...
Now that we have official word, I ask that you guys continue discussing this there. Thank you for understanding :)

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst162869_Crimson-MP-Update-for-LE-and-Map-Pass-Owners.aspx
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. ...
  6. 44