1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
My wife and I are considering buying a 360 to play H4 again (BTB, infection and action sack specifically). Are those playlists still around, and what's the general population count nowadays (NA, USA region)?
Mate, you would have more chance finding that in Halo 3 than in 4. Save yourself, stay with the XOne [If you have it] and get Reach, then you can enjoy the 360 with a still well played game.
If the guy wanted Halo Reach he would have got it
Halo 4 still has a good pop size for being older. A few thousand consistently online playing Halo 4 online
Its easy enough to find a game on the weekends but honestly Reach is the most populated 360 Halo game at the moment.
BLUE101 5 wrote:
Mate, you would have more chance finding that in Halo 3 than in 4. Save yourself, stay with the XOne [If you have it] and get Reach, then you can enjoy the 360 with a still well played game.
Thanks for the info. I thought the Halo 3 servers were down, are they still up??

Unfortunately, Reach just isn't my thing.
NxtDutch wrote:
Halo 4 still has a good pop size for being older. A few thousand consistently online playing Halo 4 online
Few thousand 'aint terrible. How long does it take to find games on average?
AMBR8978 wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
An hour
BLUE101 5 wrote:
AMBR8978 wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
An hour
I have an Xbox One and still play Halo 4 on the 360. BTB is the largest with about 400-800 people playing at any given time. It takes about 5 minutes to find a game. Halo 4 is still a lot of fun, better than it is in Halo MCC.
Started playing Halo 4 again for a long break on 360. Tried to sell my console xoxo. Noone wanted it lol, good for me. I really didint know what ive been missing. . It suprisely populated only got wait like 15min for a game.

Hit me up with invite if you wanna play, doesnt have mic atm, but looking towards to it \,,/
I will play any halo with anyone.
360?🙊
x 1MeetsyS wrote:
360?🙊
Yup. Xbox one or 360. Pc soon
x 1MeetsyS wrote:
360?🙊
Yup. Xbox one or 360. Pc soon
Too bad cant add you, might wanna give a try 😯
Don't bother in the mornings (If you're in EST time). So many playlists have population of 0 or under 10, even BTB can be hard to get in the mornings. It's usually pretty well populated later in the afternoon and evening, though, especially for the playlists you're interested in.
daem231 wrote:
Don't bother in the mornings (If you're in EST time). So many playlists have population of 0 or under 10, even BTB can be hard to get in the mornings. It's usually pretty well populated later in the afternoon and evening, though, especially for the playlists you're interested in.
Cool, good to know. I'm hoping the back compat update helps give it a nice boost.
Indeed,
Slayer and BTB are the only gametypes you'll always find a match in (5-10 minutes). Most other gametypes have a good amount of players in the afternoon (for me: Belgium).
It's kinda funny, I took a long break of H4 but last month I started playing again and I'm still trying to get most commendations, but that's really hard if nobody plays CTF or Flood anymore. I already completed the player and weapon mastery, vehicle destroyer is 93% but I'm never gonna get enough mongoose destroyed! XD
Unless.... someone wants to help me? :) X360 only.
Gamertag: DeceptiveSteam6
It's around 3k on the weekends. Games on BTB, slayer, and infection, and action sack can be found in under a minute most times. The majority of playlists can be if you're on at a good time.
I typically get into a decent BTB or Team Slayer game in about five minutes or so. The mornings are always terrible though, always get on in the afternoon.
I play Halo 4 constantly and I think there is still a good population of players.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2