4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12
The challenges are very repetitive
AH SeanR wrote:
i'd like to say i hit SR-130 really quite quick, and now i dont need challenges :/
even so they are veryyyy repetative, dont seem to have any variation, monthly is always the same, theres no effort of thought put into them like bungie did with reach
yeah i know right its sad thay shold of add an sr130 thing for it or something
No point I've seen people become max rank just by playing spartan ops. It's quite a joke actually.
Started doing it today co-op. My partner dropped minutes after starting so I finished the level without him - this was the Forerunner mini laso campaign weekly. So I finished it after half an hour or so then found xbox live crashed and it was all for naught. Did it again and got both weeklies at once.

as was that
I did not understand why that 2 in a single game
please answer me
If its going to be a challenge it should be a challenge not how many times they can do the same thing. but then again that just me since I have no points to gain reaching to 130
Woow
The challenge rewards are also really broken. I just checked this week's for Campaign:

Complete any campaign mission on Heroic or higher difficulty with the Iron skull.
4400XP

Complete Reclaimer on Legendary difficulty with the Mythic, Tilt, Tough Luck and Thunderstorm skulls.
4500XP

Often you can even find a higher XP reward for the Heroic challenge, even if the one skull you need turned on is included in the the list of four you need for the Legendary challenge. :(
ohhh
10/10
These links are GREAT!!! Thanks for the heads up..
Hi, for this Challenge:

Still Alone in the Dark (Campaign)
Complete Midnight solo on Legendary difficulty. (4,600 XP)

Do i need to start in Alpha, or can do it begining in Charlie?

Ty
how do i rank up faster?
If anybody here needs help I am always available. I am a pretty good shot and I know my way around most maps. By the way you can rank up faster by playing spartan ops, you get a boatload of xp after completing missions.
Hacks to Halo-4 XBOX360 Profiles. Anyone experience this? If so, how do you detect and clean this from an xbox360 for halo4?
I could be of help
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12