Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Dear 343 Industries

OP fizzy14

Please can you update the armour preview on waypoint! My current armour shown was created years ago, and I understand its an old game, but its been stuck since 2012!
Sorry OP, but the rendering of Reach Spartans was retired a few years ago. Not something that's going to be coming back unfortunately
stckrboy wrote:
Sorry OP, but the rendering of Reach Spartans was retired a few years ago. Not something that's going to be coming back unfortunately
Ah damn. Well that sucks then i guess.
fizzy14 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Ah damn. Well that sucks then i guess.
Yeah, that support has been gone for a while now.
stckrboy wrote:
I honestly think that if there was an update to reach, fixing any of the problems that people have been complaining about, it would be a huge moral boost to many halo players and it would boost 343's reputation, showing that they did something for their fans, not because it could make them money, but because it would help players (I'm not saying anything bad about 343, i'm just saying it would be nice if you threw Reach players (like myself) a bone here and there)