Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Digital Release of Halo Custom Edition

OP Arparagus

After MCC is brought to Steam in it's entirety I think it would be hella dope if 343 also re-released the original Halo: CE PC port (maybe even Halo 2 vista, just for the lols). Don't even bother doing a ton of work on it, just make it available for purchase.
One of my favorite parts of GOG is they usual include the classic version with remastered games, that way nothing is ever completely lost. It would also make it a lot easier for more people to play things like the SPV3 mod.
Arparagus wrote:
After MCC is brought to Steam in it's entirety I think it would be hella dope if 343 also re-released the original Halo: CE PC port (maybe even Halo 2 vista, just for the lols). Don't even bother doing a ton of work on it, just make it available for purchase.
One of my favorite parts of GOG is they usual include the classic version with remastered games, that way nothing is ever completely lost. It would also make it a lot easier for more people to play things like the SPV3 mod.
I'd love them to do this, I own a physical copy of halo combat evolved for the PC but it's hard to find physical copies with keys that actually still work, and I'd love to get my cousins into the game.

I'm really hoping that 343 can release a fully unlocked editing kit for either halo 3 or reach in the MCC collection for PC, it's really unlikely, but we have been needing a new editing kit for a long time, custom editions has served us well, but there are too many limitations within that old of an engine.