Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Do people still play Halo Reach?

OP BaNaNaxPower

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hey everybody, I was just wondering what the population is like on halo reach. I'm thinking about getting back into it but if not many people play then idk it'll stink. Halo 5 is just to rng and I'm not liking it.
Hey everybody, I was just wondering what the population is like on halo reach. I'm thinking about getting back into it but if not many people play then idk it'll stink. Halo 5 is just to rng and I'm not liking it.
Now I have Live (yes I'm behind, don't judge me) I load it up everyday to check out the Daily/Weekly Challenges. I also play a ton of Firefight still and Forge World continues to dazzle me.
Yes Reach is very much alive, more so than MCC even. It has anywhere from 4-25k on at any given time, but peak times are definitely weekend afternoons (including friday). You won't struggle in finding a match in any gamemode you choose~
I still play the game from time to time. I wouldn't say I'm on it a lot anymore, but I drop in for a match or two occasionally.
I know im a little bit late on the reply, but i do get on and play very regularly! If you want someone to play Team Slayer with, you can add me. My GT is: Kinky PinkyxD.
Reach for the better game!
There is still an active community on Reach. I still play, but I live 12 hours ahead of USA time. I play a lot in the summer when I travel back to my summer home in the states.
My girlfriend and I still play on a daily basis
Yeah I play it daily
I haven't touched Halo 5 in MONTHS.. Yet I play Halo reach at least 4 times a week. Firefight, slayer, BTB, invasion, infection, you name it, it's just the best halo game to me.
I play it whenever I can
TONS of people play. Including me!
I played it last night. Was pleasantly surprised at how much more comfortable the pace and balance was compared to Halo 5.

The graphics in multiplayer weren't as good as I remember though. I wish they could fix the frame rate issues on XBox One so I could play there.
I'm seeing at max 10k players on each day, so yeah, I'd say people are still very much playing it. I'd say it has more players than Halo: MCC, and possibly more than Halo 5: Guardians. Hard to say, since neither of those games have population counters.
i want to play Halo Reach but those B/C framerates make it unplayable 4 me i hope they fix B/C Reach or remaster it
i want to play Halo Reach but those B/C framerates make it unplayable 4 me i hope they fix B/C Reach or remaster it
Have you tried to play Reach on 360? No major problems there.
I play Reach on a daily basis. I even have goals in Halo Reach :D Current goal is to get 100k. I'm just under 10k kills short of that goal.
Don't worry the community is still alive and well.
Have you tried to play Reach on 360? No major problems there.
Thank God I still have my Xbox 360. But Halo: Reach deserves some attention. The DLC needs to be free so that those of us who already bought can actually play what we paid for. The framerate and graphical issues on the Xbox One need to be addressed for those who don't still have their Xbox 360 and want to play Halo: Reach.
a game that you have to have if or if in your collection
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3