Do people still play Halo Reach?

OP BaNaNaxPower

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
remember reach <3
Yes, yes we do. In fact I'm resurrecting my old forge map library and custom game types to share again.
We still jump on with a bunch of Mates from around Australia pretty much every Saturday night,
we did switch to Halo 4 for a while but 2 guys from the group still prefer reach,
while the rest of us have upgraded to Xbox box One's and use backwards compatibility the framerate is acceptable.
However if those guys are not online we usually play Halo 5, MCC was a great Idea unfortunately the matchmaking issues damaged its reputation and its still hard to find a match, halo 5 matchmaking is great for warzone/firefight however the Arena modes still are difficult to find matches, probably due to player numbers,
I don't play it often but it's good to know that everybody still play it. Friend me and let's play firefight
This is my all-time favorite FPS. The campaign beats them all; I've yet to complete 4 (or ODST for that matter), but I've played this one through a lot of times. (First one where I've felt like doing a Heroic/Legendary clear, even.)

It also has the most detailed character customization yet, and lets you use that custom character in the campaign. It makes everything feel even more personal.
I play this game daily. Way better than halo 5. I just like it due to the amount of variety on here. The only thing is that since the restart of the servers, people have dropped off. I usually only see 2.5k on a weekend now. :(
With the servers returning to normal, more and more people are hopping on and having fun :).
GM planet Reach let`s get in to the news
  1. A group of Spartans call Noble Team was deploy to Sword Base today
  2. A group of red and blue killing each other in New Alexandria
  3. that`s all it for today on the news
Still grinding to inheritor
Pete2DSM2 wrote:
I play this game daily. Way better than halo 5. I just like it due to the amount of variety on here. The only thing is that since the restart of the servers, people have dropped off. I usually only see 2.5k on a weekend now. :(
Framerate is acceptable across the board? Do you usually see above 25fps in most modes? I uninstalled Reach after getting what seemed to be 10-15fps in a game of BTB on Spire.
Right now, things seem stable in Reach. While there are still some issues, they're still being worked on, and the game is, overall, still doing well (as of today, at least).
It's very much alive
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Pete2DSM2 wrote:
Framerate is acceptable across the board? Do you usually see above 25fps in most modes? I uninstalled Reach after getting what seemed to be 10-15fps in a game of BTB on Spire.
I found playing wired helps considerably. Also if its heavies then yeah it will drop. However for me it's pretty smooth.
Even in my sleep i still think about Halo : Reach. It was.. No it IS the best halo game to me!
I play everyday without fail.
add me anytime 👌
I still play halo reach
i want to play Halo Reach but those B/C framerates make it unplayable 4 me i hope they fix B/C Reach or remaster it
Have you tried to play Reach on 360? No major problems there.
Thank God I still have my Xbox 360. But Halo: Reach deserves some attention. The DLC needs to be free so that those of us who already bought can actually play what we paid for. The framerate and graphical issues on the Xbox One need to be addressed for those who don't still have their Xbox 360 and want to play Halo: Reach.
that would be great if a lot of people still had it 360 and didn't get rid of it
To be fair, it's completely different hardware. (Backward compat isn't easy, especially with so many years between console generations.) That it runs at all is impressive, and that it's supported at all is admirable. I think it'll get there eventually.
Reach is great game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3