Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Do people still play this game? How many?

OP httpvinyx

Hello all, I've been feeling extremely nostalgic for the good ole days recently...

Was wondering if many people still played the game, how many, and how long it would take for me to get into a game. Really wanting to go back and play the game and its multiplayer. Thanks!
3114 people are playing right now according my screen. Biggest playlist is Slayer at 853.
Yesterday's population was 1.3K
If your on when it’s the middle of day it’s not hard to find it with 4-6k players. When it’s the evening and less people are playing it’s around 1-2k.
People still play but the playlists are limited. You're basicallly stuck playing Slayer, BTB, Invasion, and Swat.
A good amount of players still play around 1-5 PM During those hours the population will decrease. Playlist that are active are Slayer,BTB,Swat,Living Dead,Grifball,Team Snipers. It will take a good 1-3 minutes to find a match During 1-5 PM
The game can have as many as 3,000+ people playing at any given time, so yes, people still play.

Most activity is in Slayer and SWAT, though.
You find matches on here faster than you do in 5, however about half disconnect, I think 343 purposely ruined the servers so their games would look more attractive to Bungie's "outdated" ones.
I think 343 purposely ruined the servers so their games would look more attractive to Bungie's "outdated" ones.
This isn't a thing that's ever happened or would ever happen, nobody is purposefully making servers bad
There are lots of modders playing but, I've found quit a bit of fair matches. I played Reach and Halo 3 all last week and population is great. I can find games faster in Halo Reach Slayer than I can in Halo 5! Anyways it's really fun and now I'm on the grind to Inheritor and I just reached (no pun intended) Noble not long ago how many ranks remain? Anyways if you want to play real sweaty in Slayer people grab full teams on Friday nights and it's a sweat fest. I even matched people who were smurfing.