Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Do people still play this game? How many?

OP httpvinyx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I stay in South Africa and have not been able to even connect to any Halo 4 servers for the past 6 months, my connection is more than adequate for online (10 mbps up and down with 0% packet loss) and i can gta v online flawlessly, and black ops 2 relatively flawlessly although matchmaking is slow so i end up joining people ive played in the past, but no matter what i do i simply cannot connect to halo 4's servers, waypoint works so i dont know whats up.
httpvinyx wrote:
Hello all, I've been feeling extremely nostalgic for the good ole days recently...

Was wondering if many people still played the game, how many, and how long it would take for me to get into a game. Really wanting to go back and play the game and its multiplayer. Thanks!
every halo game is alive on the Xbox 360 except for halo wars 1
I stay in South Africa and have not been able to even connect to any Halo 4 servers for the past 6 months, my connection is more than adequate for online (10 mbps up and down with 0% packet loss) and i can gta v online flawlessly, and black ops 2 relatively flawlessly although matchmaking is slow so i end up joining people ive played in the past, but no matter what i do i simply cannot connect to halo 4's servers, waypoint works so i dont know whats up.
Have you considered switching to MCC?

Does anyone think it's possible to inspire the community to revive the Reach population, if even for a day? We could make a goal of 10K or something and promote it on here and on twitter. If we get the content creators on board we could do really well. :D
Jumping back on to get achievements. It's my second account.
Wish they would make a remastered halo reach that would look awesome the way how realistic halo 5 looks and all like if you agree
Wish they would make a remastered halo reach that would look awesome the way how realistic halo 5 looks and all like if you agree
Well, at least you won't have to wait too long for the MCC addition! A visual face lift might be a bonus too.
Well I’m away on halo 5 today and I bet people are still on it especially now because halo infinite has been announced meaning people will be going back on past halo games to refresh their memory of the series Wrote on 1 Aug .
Aur Echo wrote:
I think more people play halo 3
Legacy Halo 3 legit has 70 players
Incorrect - it is easy to find Social Slayer matches so there are at least a couple hundred at any given time but there are likely more than that. The Population Counter is broken unfortunately though.
I want to get back into playing Halo multiplayer more frequently (any version) add my gamertag The Elitist, be good to play with you guys.
Yes people are still playing halo reach I'm playing it right now
about a 1000 players playing right now
I think the population will rise again once Halo: Reach comes out for PC. Whenever that is.
I think the population will rise again once Halo: Reach comes out for PC. Whenever that is.
I hope so, but many people think it will be crushed when everyone transitions over to the MCC version.
More than you would think.
Anybody having trouble with solo campaign mode? I was also feelin nostalgic and hooked up my (perfectly fine) xbox 360 with my (unscratched) halo 4 and the campaign will not load, giving me some bull**** about not having the dlc map packs but I downloaded everything I could and still cant play. Really sucks I've been looking around and see there has been trouble in the past but cant find a thread recent enough to ask anybody about this problem. If anybody can help me out I would really appreciate it , thanks in advance!
Anyone else still gunna play Reach on 360 when it comes to MCC?
Xbox 360 is amazing and Halo Reach is epic. So many memories on 360.
I’m just curious how many people prefer Xbox 360 over Xbox One and who will still play 360 Reach.
I have the blue flames and it’s great. So many good memories! :,)
Anyone else still gunna play Reach on 360 when it comes to MCC?
Xbox 360 is amazing and Halo Reach is epic. So many memories on 360.
I’m just curious how many people prefer Xbox 360 over Xbox One and who will still play 360 Reach.
I have the blue flames and it’s great. So many good memories! :,)
This is a tough question to answer. Although I like 360 Reach and I want to keep pushing toward Inheritor, I don’t know what enhancements are being made to the MCC version. The updated version may turn out to be much better than the classic!

For now I’ll be on 360 though.
KingSHOCK1 wrote:
Anybody having trouble with solo campaign mode? I was also feelin nostalgic and hooked up my (perfectly fine) xbox 360 with my (unscratched) halo 4 and the campaign will not load, giving me some bull**** about not having the dlc map packs but I downloaded everything I could and still cant play. Really sucks I've been looking around and see there has been trouble in the past but cant find a thread recent enough to ask anybody about this problem. If anybody can help me out I would really appreciate it , thanks in advance!
I’m confused. Are you talking about a campaign matchmaking mode in Halo 4? I don’t remember there being one, but in that case you could check your storage to ensure you have the map packs installed. You may even try uninstalling and reinstalling the whole game.
You find matches on here faster than you do in 5, however about half disconnect, I think 343 purposely ruined the servers so their games would look more attractive to Bungie's "outdated" ones.
That would not surprise me at all, the servers are completely abysmal on all backwards compatible titles.
Most people i've asked usually say between 2k-4k
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3