Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Does anyone have any fun memories with Halo 4?

OP IMMORTAL VASILY

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I sure do a lot especially the Multiplayer I played a lot of the new game modes with sprint and the classic game modes with no sprint, The best memory I think I had is when I played split screen on pitfall with me vs my friend and my friend was a pro so I tried every way to kill him but every time I did it felt like an achievement. Halo 4 to me doesn't seem like a bad game really to me.
I sure do a lot especially the Multiplayer I played a lot of the new game modes with sprint and the classic game modes with no sprint, The best memory I think I had is when I played split screen on pitfall with me vs my friend and my friend was a pro so I tried every way to kill him but every time I did it felt like an achievement. Halo 4 to me doesn't seem like a bad game really to me.
I enjoyed BTB on Halo 4 a lot, that's what it always seemed to me like the game was built for.

"Meltdown" with the Guass hog was probably my favorite, I'm fairly sure I had a few running riots on that bad boy.
I enjoyed BTB on Halo 4 a lot, that's what it always seemed to me like the game was built for.

"Meltdown" with the Guass hog was probably my favorite, I'm fairly sure I had a few running riots on that bad boy.
Oh that was one of the cool game types for it Ragnorak or (New Valhalla) seemed like a good map to fight on because it gets chaotic real quick which is fun for me
Halo 4?.
Uhm...
I Love to play Spartan Ops Matchmaking, I'll always try to get the most kills.
Now... On MCC there's not Spartan Ops Matchmaking... And Spartan Ops Solo is... Boring.
I wish someday they bring back Spartan Ops Matchmaking.

Old memory..... about this game and friend
Yes i did, i had so much fun making bad forge maps
Had fun in war games and campaign. Did SLASO, but that was hell. XD
forge, war games customs and big team battle.. always a good time. I didn't find the campaign enjoyable.. & when halo 5 didn't have splitscreen, it was kind of a shocker and a smack in the face. Halo 4 has its moments, Spartan Ops was alright ; Halo Reach could've done something like that considering how short the campaign is. and I wouldnt call 4 a "terrible" or "bad" game like halo traditionalists call it. Its just somewhat like COD. and 5 is a lot like COD
On Ragnarok, I played a BTB game where my team made a huge comeback and won 1000 to 400-something. The game started with the enemy team destroying us with their Mantis
The ROGUE helmet came out better than "cool". Also the HAZOP armor exists. That was fun to include to my brain for how I Role-Play Halo.
The Devil's Night 2013 Halo 4 event held by ex-Monitor thy ReaperMC and Halo Photographer deluca34 was a blast and I am glad I attended that. Tons of screenshots and met new people that night. It was full of random and wacky gametypes, including Smashing Punkins. So many laughs and screams that night XD.

The Halo 4 Flood gametype with 'Happy' Flood was fun and hilarious as well, sucks that didn't carry over to Halo 5.
I played a lot of BTB in Halo 4 and it's no wonder it was easily the most populated playlist. It's really the only mode where I miss Infinity ruleset, because so much wacky -Yoink- could happen depending on the ordnance you got. Also, nobody hogged the power weapons on the map, so you got to try a bit of everything and see what you really liked. Ordnance also broke tons of stalemates because one guy on the losing team eventually got a SPlaser and wrecked the -Yoink- out of the enemy Scorpion or Mantis.

The best maps in Halo 4 were BTB, and should be standards to look up to. Exile was the best of them all, but Ragnarok, Meltdown, and Longbow were also great maps. The only BTB maps that were objectionable were Vortex and the DLC maps like Daybreak and Shattered. Those had better arena maps though, such as Skyline.
BTB in H4 is so much chaotic fun. 343i should have evolved it for H5 instead of creating an entirely new mode and ruining something good. Anyway, one of the best memories I have is getting like 50 kills in a match, nearly all from using a Warthog turret. The driver was very good!
I miss everything about H4 so many good memories
I have a lot of good memories. I know it's not good like the other halo games (Halo Reach is the best) but it's still fun to play. I remember playing it with my dad in 8v8 and kill the enemies on a gauss cannon. Good times.
Of course. Despite all of the backlash Halo 4 received, I still had my fond memories with the game. Prime example, me, and 3 of my other friends played a BTB match, 4-player split-screen on Ragnarok and we surprisingly had a really good time. There was Mantis', Incarnation cannons, Mongoose mowdowns and all sorts of fun stuff happened. Sure, 4 might not have as many memories as say Halo CE or 2, but I still had a fun time with the game.
I had so much fun with Halo 4. Best memories honestly was regular old slayer.
I haven't played in years, but I actually remember liking the maps quite a bit, particularly Haven and Adrift, and I also did enjoy the campaign (which is probably what got me into Halo and other first-person shooters). If I'm being honest, though, the reasons I thought that Halo 4's content was so good were probably that (1.) I was a kid and (2.) I hadn't played any other Halo title prior, so I hadn't experienced the better maps, campaign, gameplay, etc. or the games before. So yes, while I did have a good deal of fun with Halo 4 during the time that I played it, I think most of that chalks up to it being something brand new for me, not because it was that good or superior to any of the other games in the series.
It sadly was the last Halo game I got to play with all my friends on the 360 that's about it...

Oh that was one of the cool game types for it Ragnorak or (New Valhalla) seemed like a good map to fight on because it gets chaotic real quick which is fun for me
Vallaha. I don't think halo 4 was a bad game at all imo. It is actually really fun and all halos are fun.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2