3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
I do.
I remember that my best days I spent with this game is really incredible in addition to its graphics and what it could give of itself
I've been playing it every day.
i still do!
I love this game in the best game for me
I play it on 360 quite a lot, I'm even doing it right now!

Just send me a friends request at my gt which is causefilth.
Yep I still play halo 4 and halo reach, I don't play 3 that much anymore though, you can add me on 360, my GT Is Austin5098
It's BC now on the One. So if anyone plays it on 360 and have a One, there's an outlet.
I need to go back to it eventually and finish up the achievements. But I don't play it rn
it's 6 yrs old so some people might max rank or did something they wanted to do
Only on mcc. Someone interested in Spartan Ops? (Legendary difficulty)
yo solo lo juego en mis ratos libres para conseguir algunos logros que me faltan
I do, its still pretty fun
i still play halo 4 and i cant find anyone online so i would be happy to play with you
Im in.
If I had the physical disc for BC then yes
Most people play Halo 5 so I was wondering if people still play Halo 4. I still play it and I want to make a clan of active halo 4 players. Message or reply if you are interested. Also, if u want to play with me send me a friend request. My gamer tag is H0CKEY L3GEND22
I remember when Halo 4 used to be so active in the xbox 360 days. But with mcc and halo 5 the popularity has died.
Yeah i do but i don't have gold...
I will be playing, I just bought mcc. It's still downloading but I will be online from tomorrow so be sure to add me. GT: Slayerkodi
i play it when other people vote it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7