Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Does Halo Reach Vanity still work?

OP XKozzyGrimWolfX

I trying to know if Halo Reach Vanity still works so I can make a request if someone will be nice enough to help me put this together.

Armor Customizations:
Helmet:GUNGNIR-CBRN
Left Shoulder:Commando
Right Shoulder: Security pauldron, with modified sheath
Chest:Tactical LRP
Tacpad:UGPS
Kneepad:GUNGNIR
Left Leg kit:GUNGNIR
Color: Primary Black/ Secondary red

I trying to know if Halo Reach Vanity still works so I can make a request if someone will be nice enough to help me put this together.

Armor Customizations:

I have no clue what vanity thing you’re referring to but I assure you no matter what armor combination you’re trying to obtain it won’t affect a thing. All of the various
armor pieces - even the achievement-based unlockable ones - don’t have any effect on gameplay whatsoever. They’re basically just extraneous pixels.

Armor Customizations:

I have no clue what vanity thing you’re referring to but I assure you no matter what armor combination you’re trying to obtain it won’t affect a thing. All of the various
armor pieces - even the achievement-based unlockable ones - don’t have any effect on gameplay whatsoever. They’re basically just extraneous pixels.
I think Reach Vanity is a software suite that can render a Reach Spartan on a computer. Essentially, OP is requesting a render of a spartan with the specified customization.
Halo Reach Vanity is something you use on a PC to render a diffferent or a certain style if customazation of Armor you want. My PC is broken and I need help
Wow I never knew this was a thing.