Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Does Halo Reach Vanity still work?

OP XKozzyGrimWolfX

I trying to know if Halo Reach Vanity still works so I can make a request if someone will be nice enough to help me put this together.

Armor Customizations:
Helmet:GUNGNIR-CBRN
Left Shoulder:Commando
Right Shoulder: Security pauldron, with modified sheath
Chest:Tactical LRP
Tacpad:UGPS
Kneepad:GUNGNIR
Left Leg kit:GUNGNIR
Color: Primary Black/ Secondary red

I trying to know if Halo Reach Vanity still works so I can make a request if someone will be nice enough to help me put this together.

Armor Customizations:

I have no clue what vanity thing you’re referring to but I assure you no matter what armor combination you’re trying to obtain it won’t affect a thing. All of the various
armor pieces - even the achievement-based unlockable ones - don’t have any effect on gameplay whatsoever. They’re basically just extraneous pixels.

Armor Customizations:

I have no clue what vanity thing you’re referring to but I assure you no matter what armor combination you’re trying to obtain it won’t affect a thing. All of the various
armor pieces - even the achievement-based unlockable ones - don’t have any effect on gameplay whatsoever. They’re basically just extraneous pixels.
I think Reach Vanity is a software suite that can render a Reach Spartan on a computer. Essentially, OP is requesting a render of a spartan with the specified customization.
Halo Reach Vanity is something you use on a PC to render a diffferent or a certain style if customazation of Armor you want. My PC is broken and I need help
Wow I never knew this was a thing.
Five things for you about this post:
1. It does not feature helmet attachments, sadly. The application has not been updated since the creator was hired by Bungie in 2012.
2. That "GUNGNIR left leg kit" is actually the UA/NxRA Utility attachment. This one is more of a little nit-pick.
3. Black is actually Steel. Red needs to be either Maroon or Brick.
4. Male models only, the female models were intended for the next update, which was TBD for the same reason as (1.)
5. What I made for you using Vanity: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnA1ZNBwVy1fjGGSsFGjrHIO_cW3?e=ANdiob
Sorry it's been so long since you originally posted, but Merry Christmas.