Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Does Reach Still do 30,000CR Jackpots?

OP TromboneGuy360

Does Reach Still do 30,000CR Jackpots?
I’ve never seen jackpots over 3,000, so I’m inclined to say no unless 30k is an extremely rare occurence. I’ve played more reach than almost anyone and I’ve never seen a five-figure jackpot. If you want fast credits just suck it up and play the griffball playlist, it requires zero skill yet pays off more than anything else in the game including firefight
i stopped grinding reach way back as maybe it was just in my head but when 343 took over the credit payout in reach didn't seem the same nor did the bonuses as what it takes to unlock certain things is so much credits and even when you play a firefight i am like that is it. and yes those jackpots were helpful i don't know as i haven't played in so long if they still have those jackpots. I got to one of the brigadier ranks and got tired of it as besides ranks and the onyx medals for each task i didn't have much to bother with on that game anymore which is why i hope one day we see a halo 3 remastered game so that then reach can be remastered at long last. i don't even know if either are on 343 s plans of remastering atm.
I haven't seen jackpots bigger than 3,000 cR either, but I do see 343 mentioning "huge jackpots" when I'm searching for a match in matchmaking.
Credit jackpots are randomly given to players who routinely finish their games. Though, it does not occur often, just finish all your games and eventually you'll recieve one.
Credit jackpots are randomly given to players who routinely finish their games. Though, it does not occur often, just finish all your games and eventually you'll recieve one.
I'm aware of that, I just didn't know if still was in effect.
I'm aware of that, I just didn't know if still was in effect.
I just told you it is still in effect, just keep finishing your games and eventually you'll receive one...
Yes it does
Yes it does
Thanks Spartan.
I play Reach frequently and have never gotten the 30k jackpot, so it’s not likely.
yes they do get jackpot back in 2011 I playing bungie day 2011
Highest I’ve got was 9998
Again, I’ve never seen anything above 3k(admittedly as an inheritor since October of 2011 I pay little attention to useless things like Cr). I’d definitely notice a five-figure number on the last line of the post game payout so I really don’t think they exist. If you want Cr just play griffball or firefight...I don’t play griffball because it’s the most boring playlist after BTB - not to mention filled with skill-less boosters - but firefight pays off quite nicely providing you don’t simply AFK it like a number of kids do.
Yeah, I was playing reach the other day and got 30k in a jackpot, then I woke up.
But to answer your question, its probably a very very very small chance.
The last time I had a 30k jackpot was during Bungie's tenure. I'm an inheritor and still play, so very unlikely.
Gek Lhar wrote:
The last time I had a 30k jackpot was during Bungie's tenure. I'm an inheritor and still play, so very unlikely.
The most I've got in the past month is 3,000. I've got the 4 or 5 times.

Maybe be the highest IS 3,000.