Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Does six care/love kat?

OP ghosttankgame

Six loves kat?
I mean, in your own head-canon he could, but in Halo canon? I seriously doubt it.
There were hints at some potential romance between Kat and Carter, but nothing between Six and Kat. What would make you feel there was something between them?
Perhaps in a conventional action movie adaptation of 'Reach' a romantic subplot might be forced into the story but in the game, no. They knew each other for barely a month during which the Covenant were invading.
Six only just seemed to be making friends with them by time they all died.

The only two who seemed to maybe have a "thing" with Kat and Carter, they seemed like the mother and father of the group.
Six only just seemed to be making friends with them by time they all died.

The only two who seemed to maybe have a "thing" with Kat and Carter, they seemed like the mother and father of the group.
I can see that.
Definitely interesting to think about, but this would be extremely unlikely, as others have said above. Partly due to the fact that Noble Six had only been around Kat for a short time. The biggest reason that Six probably didn't have feelings for Kat is because he lacked compassion for others. This made him one of the most deadly spartans, capable of destroying anything in his path, or die trying. Following orders without a second though, or doubt that he'd be able to complete it. Before he was assigned to Noble team, he was considered a "private grim reaper," hunting down targets and obliterating them. Also, to my knowledge, during his training they took Six's ability to love so that he could perform better on the field, as well as to keep any spartan from sympathizing for the insurrectionists.
Six loves kat?
It's certainly not something I got from the narrative. Might be nice though, she could warm his cold, black, killer heart haha What made you consider that there might be?
Six loves kat?
Yh maybe in your opinion!