3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Quote:
And what about my double xp I won? ...
Sorry, got mixed up.
Sending now.. Sorry for the mix up

~Fa113n
Fa113n angeI and russia maniac you guys are good people. You restor my faith in the world abit!
Quote:
Quote:
And what about my double xp I won? ...
Sorry, got mixed up.
Sending now.. Sorry for the mix up

~Fa113n
Still haven't recieved anything...
Well I deserve the double exp cause I"m a very nice player, and I love making new friends plus I always help out people when they have questions :) I don't have a ton of time to play during the school weeks cause it's my senior year and I"m taking a bunch of AP classes but I no life it on the weekends ;) I'm hoping I get at least SR 120 this break because all my friends are out of town so I have nothing better to do...If anyone wants to add me so we can play together in War Games or Spartan Ops (that over 9000 exp a game is mighty fine..) just add me! Clarinet Stud95 :)

(you can use this post in your thread or whatever you needed me to say haha)
Quote:
Quote:
awwww gawwwwddd...same Yoink! different day

outta luck..guess I stop stalking the boards and get real with sum H4
Well How out of luck are you? ( X6NZRF3NLL )

Last one for a bit

Happy Gaming/Holiday's
~Fa113n :-)

lulz ^^ pretty hard outta luck saw that post 3 hours too late xD...anyways..
Rudy check your pm settings it must be turned on "receive messages from ALL members"..just a heads up....guess u are outta luck today aswell^^
Do we pm you or post in the thread?
Quote:
Do we pm you or post in the thread?

OP is offline said he go to bed or something...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
awwww gawwwwddd...same Yoink! different day

outta luck..guess I stop stalking the boards and get real with sum H4
Well How out of luck are you? ( X6NZRF3NLL )

Last one for a bit

Happy Gaming/Holiday's
~Fa113n :-)

lulz ^^ pretty hard outta luck saw that post 3 hours too late xD...anyways..
Rudy check your pm settings it must be turned on "receive messages from ALL members"..just a heads up....guess u are outta luck today aswell^^
Ow -Yoink-. Thanks for the hands up. That setting was indeed turned off. Sorry Fa113n but could you send it again? My settings to recieve PMS was turned of lol.
Hey buddy,

You can use this in your thread.

I would love some double xp.
Here is my entry:

What I am grateful for is the existence of Nachos.

In bowls, on plates, out of a bag, hats made out of them, at lucnch time, at snack time, in the cinema, watching sports, watching your weight, alone, with friends, with salsa, with cheese, on boats, on planes, in cars and PLAYING HALO!
"Rudy check your pm settings it must be turned on "receive messages from ALL members"".

... Lol. I had the same problem there.
Quote:
"Rudy check your pm settings it must be turned on "receive messages from ALL members"".

... Lol. I had the same problem there.

i dunno why this isn't the default setting lulz...stupido

keepin' this thread running till Fa113n is back...
Yeah thanks, I just turned it in on recieve from all. Fa113n, could you send the code again?
Quote:
Yeah thanks, I just turned it in on recieve from all. Fa11in, could you send the code again?
he's offline right now...try later
I believe I deserve a double xp code because I am in a hurry to unlock as many armors as possible so that I have a good amount to choose from when creating machinimas and clothing my characters!

I am still a noob when it comes to creating machinimas but it would help if people could see the blood, sweat and tears I pour out just to unlock armors so I can make more diverse looking characters! People do not understand the pain I go through for their own satisfaction and entertainment and all of that can be forgiven and put in the past if I were just able to get one of the 200 game codes and unlock more of the specializations to unlock more armors! (Please don't make me return to the manure fields!) That is all, thank you all for your time, consideration, and thoughts...
Quote:
They are legitimate, and thank you : )
Is this how you've been leveling up so fast? ;)

Anyways. Just wanted to post and answer you question because why not. Haven't stealth bragged in a while. ;)

Why I love what I have in my life? Well. I love it because what's not to love and appreciate? I have a loving, caring family, my whole family and I are good and healthy, and we luckily have money to enjoy ourselves. Oh and I'm just a damn good fantastic and amazing person. God I'm such a great fantastic person.

Rest doesn't matter. It's all luxuries and random objects that while I'm grateful, and love to have, aren't necessary and I'd be happy without my Xbox/Ipod/Ipad/Computer/TV/whatever. All I'm really loving for are that me and my family are healthy and well. Oh and, again, I'm freaking fantastic. I'm awesome. <3
Is Fa113n angeI still alive? lol
I am entering.

What I love in my life is Christmas and muppets. I love the muppets, in fact I am going to watch the movie today!

I am just grateful that unlike a lot of the population of the world I am not starving or in a war zone. I am very lucky.
Oh, and hi random king007. I see you still love nachos!

Ha ha! He is crazy!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3