1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
So, I'm back in halo reach, trying to earn credits, but I like to play offline. And just about any way that I have researched to earn credits in single player has been changed due to exploits. I could go into a three hour long firefight match, and get a total of 80 credits out of it: the same amount of credits I would get for only completing one wave. I could genuinely build in forge for hours on end, and get a grand total, of eighty credits. Pretty much the only legitimate way I've found to earn credits is to go into campaign, turn the difficulty to legendary, and play through the entire campaign 5 or 6 times, and completing all campaign challenges.

Anyone else have any legitimate (non-exploit) ways to earn credits in offline?
Basically, not really. Best bet is to Change the Skulls so your Multiplier Goes up, and you get Specific Kills, (headshot +6 cr) build up your Multi-kills, and do Any Campaign Related Challenges (can still get on Free Account)
Basically, not really. Best bet is to Change the Skulls so your Multiplier Goes up, and you get Specific Kills, (headshot +6 cr) build up your Multi-kills, and do Any Campaign Related Challenges (can still get on Free Account)
So if you activate some of the skulls, you'll get more credits for each kill?? Most of my commendations are maxed out and I don't get hardly anything for playing through a campaign mission. This would be a game changer if I'm understanding you correctly...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
i used to play offline and i got to a high level i think it was Brigadier
Grade 3 and i just replayed forge,firefight and the campaign. but it does take a good while
So, I'm back in halo reach, trying to earn credits, but I like to play offline. And just about any way that I have researched to earn credits in single player has been changed due to exploits. I could go into a three hour long firefight match, and get a total of 80 credits out of it: the same amount of credits I would get for only completing one wave. I could genuinely build in forge for hours on end, and get a grand total, of eighty credits. Pretty much the only legitimate way I've found to earn credits is to go into campaign, turn the difficulty to legendary, and play through the entire campaign 5 or 6 times, and completing all campaign challenges.

Just replay the campaign forge custom games and firefight like A LOT OF TIMES
I would still recommend Firefight... You do get More Cr
do the sword base target locater exploit in campaign.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Go onto the mission with the oni base then get checkpoint with orbital strike also don't kill anything before but when the aliens come down to the barriers nuke em

Do matchmaking. Every so often, when you complete a game, you'll get a good credit jackpot.
You could also hold the grifball to earn credits every so often, so go to a corner. Don't do this often, as it will anger you teammates, and most likely cause them to kill you.
OL1D03 wrote:
Go onto the mission with the oni base then get checkpoint with orbital strike also don't kill anything before but when the aliens come down to the barriers nuke em
There was more to it than that. You had to make custom challenges. Not sure if that still works though
OL1D03 wrote:
There was more to it than that. You had to make custom challenges. Not sure if that still works though
I only did my bit so will look at urs
Unfortunately, credit bonuses are really only given in matchmaking. The anniversary playlist is excellent in this regard, if you will. While playing offline, your best bet would be to either replay the campaign or to complete the single player daily challenges.
If that doesn't suit you, then tough luck.
Watch Luke TheNotable´s YT channel. He does a video on how long it takes to get to max rank in Reach offline and has advice
The legal way, without the risk getting banned.... play Firefight Firefight Firefight and do easy daily challenges in matchmaking.
https://youtu.be/FTCne0VBRaQ this a vid I made for easy reach creds. Hope it helps
I noticed I tend to get the most credits by playing FF and completing daily challenges. I've also heard Gruntpocalypse is a mining machine, though I've never tried it.
Do Campaign with skulls on Legendary, play a lot of Firefight , and do the Daily/Weekly Challenges mostly. that is pretty much it. There really isn't an actual "fast" way to do it that doesn't involve boosting/cheating/exploiting.
You could also hold the grifball to earn credits every so often, so go to a corner. Don't do this often, as it will anger you teammates, and most likely cause them to kill you.
Uum...no...you shouldn't do this. This is essentially boosting in a sense. Doesn't matter how much or little you do this. If you are going to get in a match then play the damn match. Don't be an -Yoink-hole.

Seriously ChocoboFan, do the Campaign with skulls on Legendary, play a lot of Firefight , and do the Daily/Weekly Challenges. And don't listen to anyone that says "Play Grifball." because essentially they are just going to tell you to get into a match and basically stand around in a corner doing nothing the entire match....possibly getting a kill at the end for basically free cR for being AFK most of the match. That is basically boosting which if done too much will get you getting banned because most people who actually want to play the matches legit will report you in a heartbeat if you stand there the whole match. I know I would.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3