Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Elite Zealots and Field Marshals in Firefight

OP MetasLance

I never understood why but Zealots and Field Marshals are not in firefight. I really think they would make a cool addition. Perhaps you could have 2 options in custom settings:

1. Elite Zealot Strike Team: Several Zealots sent in with a squad of Spec-Op elites for backup.

2: Elite Zealot Kill Team: A full squad of Zealots led by a Field Marshal with an Engineer for support.
Hell yeah, great idea.
J my Angel wrote:
Hell yeah, great idea.
I don't really know how it works but I think it should be easy to implement since the files are already in-game. 343i wouldn't really have to add anything new.
It'll make just as challenging as Elite Generals except a little harder as they should have better AI's and better weapons.That would be great for a challenge.
It'll make just as challenging as Elite Generals except a little harder as they should have better AI's and better weapons.That would be great for a challenge.
The Zealots have shields equal to an Ultra (Less than a General). Except with more aggressive AI. From my own experience, I always thought Ultras were more difficult than Generals simply because they were harder to hit. It always felt like Generals just charged forward and relied on heavy weapons and insane shield strength.

The Field Marshal has Shields superior to a General and better AI. (Field Marshals are the only elites who's shields can survive a fully charged shot from a plasma pistol on heroic/legendary)

At least that's what my experiments showed me. It would be pretty cool to mix them up with Stealth Elites too.