Is there any faster way to get more credits other than farming for them in Grifball which is stupid af, or is it always gonna take longer than it should.
Is there any faster way to get more credits other than farming for them in Grifball which is stupid af, or is it always gonna take longer than it should.
If you plan on getting this game on MCC, don’t bother ranking up here as your stats aren’t going to carry over. If you plan on staying with the original version of the game there is absolutely no advantage to ranking up at all. Most other games that feature such skill-independent advancements(at least ones that I have played) also feature tangible rewards/perks as you progress; you won’t find anything like that here. All you gain is access to more useless armor that all has no effect at all on anything in the game. Makes me wonder why so many players afk griffball when they are gaining nothing from doing so.
My best suggestion to rank up quickly is to play a Halo Reach Matchmaking playlist you enjoy and has a large enough population to quickly start games. Another option is to focus on the Score Attack playlist due to the maximum party size of 1 which means that games will start nearly instantly.

Something else to consider when attempting to reach Inheritor in Halo Reach is that the credit payout for time played can vary between the playlists either between a high or low level and few playlists with a higher credit payout per minute is Grifball and Firefight while Score Attack and Campaign gives approximately 1/3 of the time played but may be a bit more rewarding due to Credits from the Slot Machine (given upon completion of a Matchmaking game if it has lasted more than 2 min) and Commendation credits. The high credit payout playlists for time played do also have a Performance boost which appears to be relatively constant.
My best suggestion to rank up quickly is to play a Halo Reach Matchmaking playlist you enjoy and has a large enough population to quickly start games. Another option is to focus on the Score Attack playlist due to the maximum party size of 1 which means that games will start nearly instantly.

Something else to consider when attempting to reach Inheritor in Halo Reach is that the credit payout for time played can vary between the playlists either between a high or low level and few playlists with a higher credit payout per minute is Grifball and Firefight while Score Attack and Campaign gives approximately 1/3 of the time played but may be a bit more rewarding due to Credits from the Slot Machine (given upon completion of a Matchmaking game if it has lasted more than 2 min) and Commendation credits. The high credit payout playlists for time played do also have a Performance boost which appears to be relatively constant.
Do you still play Halo Reach online? If so I could probably use your help in Grifball

Like he said, simply play a playlist you enjoy. Ranking up means absolutely nothing, you should be focusing on improving your skills in your favorite playlists. Cr will be accumulated regardless of whether you win or lose.

Do you still play Halo Reach online? If so I could probably use your help in Grifball
Unfortunately, I have to inform you that I have absolutely zero enjoyment playing Grifball in Halo Reach due to the boosting issues.