5. 3
rouge all rouge armour combination
some times scanner with all venators and outer plate
Halo 5:
For a Female character model, RAIJIN.
For a Male character model, HELLJUMPER.

Halo Reach:
ODST gear, both character models.
Actually, for Reach, I think the HAZOP is pretty good too. I feel like it doesn't get enough attention.
Mark VI helmet, Legendary visor, Orbital torso, XV-27 Shifting forearms, EOD/Scout shoulders, and Contoured legs.
Favorite Armour: Rogue
Favorite Helmet: Rogue
Love the Gen II Rogue way more than the Gen I
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Why was this "edited" by a moderator? I see nothing wrong with someone stating their opinion in a way that is not insulting.

Anyways, I really liked the Recruit armor, for some time I wore the Recruit helmet with the Recruit Prime chestplate, but now I wear ODST (I just like ODSTs) with one Mark VI shoulderpad (To show my accomplishment in legendary campaign)

I also used to wear the HAZOP Forest legs/arms, simply because they had a camouflage design
I like the Warrior, Soldier, and Locus variants. I just really like how they look. Recruit doesn't look too bad to me either.

There are some other crazy looking armor helmets I like too such as Oceanic and CIO.

Come to think of it, I'm starting to remember me liking even more armor. The armor designs in Halo 4 I find to be pretty cool.
I like the aviator shoulders but I rely like that the mark v is added with dlc
Mark V, Stalker Visor.
PotatoKilr wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Why was this "edited" by a moderator? I see nothing wrong with someone stating their opinion in a way that is not insulting.

Anyways, I really liked the Recruit armor, for some time I wore the Recruit helmet with the Recruit Prime chestplate, but now I wear ODST (I just like ODSTs) with one Mark VI shoulderpad (To show my accomplishment in legendary campaign)

I also used to wear the HAZOP Forest legs/arms, simply because they had a camouflage design
I know right??? Thank you!
The one that looks like a DVD player as a helmet. I forget what it's called but I imagine if it runs blu-ray it'd be pretty good.
Fotus all the way, love the uniqueness of it
Halo 5:

Halo Reach:
If you watch nightfall on Halo Channel you can unlock NIGHTFALL armor which I believe looks great with the Helljumper helmet, and more like an ODST.
Any armor (dlc included)
All of the armor is exactly the same as none of it affects gameplay whatsoever. In fact, the unlockable ones may impact gameplay negatively as they tend to be larger and possibly impart more damage to the user.
Halo 5:

Halo Reach:
If you watch nightfall on Halo Channel you can unlock NIGHTFALL armor which I believe looks great with the Helljumper helmet, and more like an ODST.
I have the armor, I just never wear it. I don’t really like it..
Mark V
Mark VI
Hayabusa (w/katana)
EOD helmet favourite helmet in Reach
CQB all the way. Used it in 3 and never looked back.
PotatoKilr wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

I know right??? Thank you!
The reason why it was "edited/hidden" by a moderator because it doesn't contribute anything to the thread. The thread is asking people what their favorite armor is, saying "None of them..." doesn't contribute anything. If you don't like any of the armors then why even post on a thread asking what people's favorite is?

That being said, seeing as this is under the Reach or older games, I would say the ODST armor.
I was a fan of Halo 3 Rogue, I wish they hadn't changed it in Halo 4, but whatevs.

I also liked the Security Armor set and I wear it in Halo 5.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3