1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I am wondering what are your guy's favorite Halo CE levels are? Mine is probably gonna be the Maw. Driving around at the end, running over flood and covenant? So much fun! And exploring Pillar of Autumn was fantastic!
Two Betrayals is my favorite campaign level in Halo: Combat Evolved. I enjoy the chaos and frantic pace while fighting off Covenant and The Flood. It's a nighttime level map as well which is something I've always enjoyed.
GEEZ... I just looked up the names of the levels for CE to refresh my memory and I just realized how difficult a question this is to answer... If there were only 8 levels i'd suggest you put this up in the Polling section. However, If I REALLY had to choose just ONE. I'd have to go with Assault on the Control Room. The fact that this level has so many different elements to it, as well as the fact the map is HUGE, is just mind blowing... You get a much better understanding as to how colossal the ring truely. That and there is snow... And a scorpion tank.
The first one
The Maw just because it's a flood based mission and the warthog run is tense plus the legendary ending
For me it's truth and reconciliation. I always felt like a secret agent when taking down entire groups of covenant. And the abduction pad fight where you first meet the hunters was always so fun.
this is very hard for me to decide because the entire game is basically my favourite, but i would choose 343 guilty spark, it was just so terrifying the first time i played it.
I would say 343 Guilty Spark, Bungie couldn't have picked a better way to introduce the flood. Plus, it had the most unique level design next to The Silent Cartographer.
I am wondering what are your guy's favorite Halo CE levels are? Mine is probably gonna be the Maw. Driving around at the end, running over flood and covenant? So much fun! And exploring Pillar of Autumn was fantastic!
I've always loved the setting of The Silent Cartographer (both the outdoor beach sections and underground Forerunner structures.) Storming the beach to the Halo theme is a great intro to a level and the level itself is the perfect length.
The Silent Cartographer. The Covenant is my favorite H3 level, and it draws much of its inspiration from Silent Cartographer. Plus the terrain is varied, you fight inside and outside, you have plenty of marine allies, and you encounter every Covenant enemy (except Brutes and Yanme'e of course). I love this level
Two Betrayals, this it's insane on Legendary difficulty, for me, iit was a very difficult challenge to carry out
My favorite level is either The Maw or The Silent Cartographer
I see a lot of you guys saying silent cartographer. That is probably also one of my favorite levels! If you play with the original Halo CE disc and you play co-op on that level take the two warthogs and drive head on into each other and one of you two will get some serious air time! it's just a great way to pass the time and have fun! (Although I suppose you can do it with any level that has two warthogs...)
mine is the libarary, being over welmed by flood was fun for some reason.
mine is the libarary, being over welmed by flood was fun for some reason.
Same feeling! And that music! Playing at midnight, giving nightmares! So fun!
The first is awesome. But the one where we're fighting our way through the canyon (I think the mission was called Keyes) takes the cake. It's both hard (if you play it wrong) and funny. For instance, killing five Flood and then turning a corner just to be blasted backwards because you forgot the tracker. Pure gold.
The maw is a fantastic level but my favorite has to be either 343 guilty spark or Keyes, they have such good environments and attention to detail.
The Library because is soo scary.....and a lot of fun for kill the Flood :)
For me it is either The Silent Cartographer or Assault on the Control Room. The Silent Cartographer because of the start of the level on the beach, and Assault on the Control Room because of the entire level being great. I think Assault on the Control Room edges out The Silent Cartographer by just a little to be my favorite level.
Definitely the silent cartographer for lots of reasons. Always brings back great feelings and memories.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2