1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The Maw
I am wondering what are your guy's favorite Halo CE levels are? Mine is probably gonna be the Maw. Driving around at the end, running over flood and covenant? So much fun! And exploring Pillar of Autumn was fantastic!
I enjoy The Library on Legendary, solo.
Two Betrayals simply because of how much there is. You get to battle the Covenant, the Flood, and the Sentinels. It's a warzone. You get to use pretty much all the weapons available and you get to fly Banshees. I also just enjoy the location the level is in with how it's night time. And the music is just so good and memorable.
I see a lot of you guys saying silent cartographer. That is probably also one of my favorite levels! If you play with the original Halo CE disc and you play co-op on that level take the two warthogs and drive head on into each other and one of you two will get some serious air time! it's just a great way to pass the time and have fun! (Although I suppose you can do it with any level that has two warthogs...)
Hey I remember doing that in Halo Master Chief Collection with one of my friends online. It was hilarious and fun.
It's a tie between Pillar of Autumn, The Maw, And the library for me.
Depends on whether I'm speedrunning or playing casually. My favorite and least favorite maps switch. For speedrunning, The Library is my favorite map. 18 minutes of pure action with that all-mighty Halo CE shotgun that can actually take down a floodform from further than five feet, not to mention some nicely spaced out breaks at locked door (I might not like it as much if I start flood-bumping.) My least favorite map is T&R because of the very difficult Covanent combat and the weapon selection.

Casually, T&R is my favorite because of the sniper rifle and huge number of cannon fodder grunts. The Library is the worst because it's grueling. There is a lot of variation in The Library, but you only really notice it if you're moving through it quickly and when you slow down it's just a grind.
Silent Cartographer.
Man there are seriously so many good levels! I really hope Infinite can bring back that great nostalgic feeling of cruising through a halo facility and demolishing flood like in library or 343 guilty spark. I know that is a tall order, but it would be so fantastic!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2