2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Whats Your favorite Classic Halo game? Mine would have to be Halo 3
Halo 2 for me.
Halo 3
It's a tie between CE and 3 for me, because I loved CE's story a lot but 3's multiplayer was sooo much fun.
Halo 2. Halo 3 was very flawed in my opinion.
Halo CE and 3 are the best classic games. I cant choose between them.
ODST. 3 was pretty good, right after ODST. Never played 2, CE was terrible in my opinion.
Halo 2.
I'm pretty surprised that 3/ODST can be considered "classic" at this point.

Man, i feel old now
Halo 2 forever
halo 2
CE

We still have Halo CE LAN parties every other month or so.
Halo 2, I could play Legendary with the same set of skulls everytime, Marines quotes never get old.
halo 2
Halo 2 is what got me into the series to begin with, but Halo 3 was where I really felt a sense of community, fun times, competitiveness, and a fair deal of frustrations along the way. It's hard to say which I feel is better, but both of these two definitely solidified my love for the franchise.
Halo 2
Halo CE or Halo 3
Halo CE
Halo 3 because the graphics, engine, and campaign were my favorites. It makes me sad that Halo took a step back going back to hiscan. I much preferred projectiles and leading your shots. The grenades were also consistent where in Halo 2 they were a little too random and nade launching in Halo 2 was only luck. I remember debating a PC gaming friend over Quake because he thought Halo was only hitscan and therefore not skillful. I really hope someday Halo goes back to projectile based gunplay.
Halo 2 was the perfect game for me. That is until Halo 3 came out and made it more perfect. I have never seen two games hyped so much and live up to the hype. It truly was an amazing time to be a Halo fan.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4