OP Spartan116Teham

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
I loved Halo 2's campaign and clan system, plus it was the first game where I played as an Elite. Halo 3, though, was and still is my favorite game. I have so many fond memories playing Custom Games with lobbies of 16 everyday. We would play all those fun classic gametypes like Jenga Tower, Fat Kid, Trash Compactor, Michael Jackson, Halo, Ghostbusters, and Duck Hunt among others.
Halo CE and Halo 3 were probably the best games in the Halo franchise, but Halo 2 is also close up there, the story line was amazing.
Halo 3.

The art style.
The gameplay.
The very talkative AI (RIP BEST MARINES OF ALL TIME).

I just wish the cut content made it into the game (mostly the extra campaign missions).
For me it was H3 ODST.
Halo 3. The greatest battles and actions of the war occurred in that game...
Halo 3. Lots of memories playing that game until the early hours.
Halo 1 or Halo 2 are my absolute favorites! It's a tie between them.
ODST. Definitely ODST. The most badass characters in the whole Halo universe. Not immortal, but the best HUMANS can be, without fancy schmancy biological developments.
Halo 2.

Halo CE/3 are tied for second.
Halo 3. Memories of campaign split-screen with my little brother, awesome online multiplayer nights, and silly custom games like Duck Hunt or Jenga. It was the most fun for me.
Halo 3. Halo CE was flipping hilarious though. If you don't think so, just watch a Spartan go flying in the air after a grenade explosion.
For me it is 3 hands down
Halo CE and Halo 2 those are my good times from childhood. (Tied)
Halo CE Story Is great to play over and over
Halo 2 was so Fun in both Campaign and in Multiplayer (Before xbox live was shut off for Halo 2)
although Halo 3 had great multiplayer its campaign was good overall. Multiplayer is still fun
but in order Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo 3 <-- Top three
halo 2
Halo 3 ,Halo 2 then Halo CE

Haha see what i did there 3 2 and then 1, but yeah that's my list.
Halo ce i abuse the game to a point it broke my xbox
Halo 3 and Reach
Halo 2, because of the maps and story - I loved the remake of the campaign in the MCC too. Those cutscenes are/were beautiful. :)
I also like 3 because of both the campaign and the fun I had with custom games/forge.
Halo 2. So many memories, I met so many cool people that I still talk to today from that game. Halo 3 close second
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6