OP Spartan116Teham

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Halo 2, I cried when I got it for Christmas in 2005. It be like that! I’m literally listening to the Halo 2 soundtrack, as I write this. The memories I have from the game are unreal and the nostalgia that comes along with playing or even seeing gameplay, for that matter, are out of this world.
Between Halo 2 and Halo CE, i think H2. My friend and I would literally play campaign all of the time growing up. Super fun times. I will always remember being super scared coming across the flood for the first time as a kid though... YIKES!
Reach. Although deaths were tragic
My favorite classic Halo video games are Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo Reach and Halo Wars Definitive Edition.
Reach, as I made the most memories on that
Halo: Reach, because it’s the only one I’ve played (so far). Halo 3 and 4 look pretty cool.
Halo Reach, having so many memories made on it with friends
Halo 2 and 4, Halo 2 was my first Halo game and I have a lot of fond memories playing Halo 4.
Halo reach
Halo 2, hands down! The amount of time that I spent on that campaign, is out of this world.
Halo: Reach for me. Best multiplayer ever.
Halo 2 and Halo 3
Yea, that’ll have to be Halo 2 for me, Chief! 🍻
Pdyz wrote:
Yea, that’ll have to be Halo 2 for me, Chief! 🍻
I posted here twice, oops..
I would take Halo CE campaign; Halo 2 multiplayer and maps, but add in Halo 3's assault rifle and debuff Halo 2's BR.

So the best classic Halo would take my favourite things from all games. Because all three have their downsides too.
Campaign wise, I think Halo 2 has the best campaign. Multiplayer wise, I played Halo 2 for vista back in the day and playing custom maps people made was a special kind of fun. However, I have to give it to Halo 3 because of the community and old school machinima. I was also the guy who got the katana and security armor back in 3 which was super cool.
Halo: Reach
Halo 2 dominated my original Xbox.. but when 3 came, it gave a whole new meaning to that word.. all those years later and still playing it a lot.
Halo 3 ODST love that game, have so many memories getting that game on Christmas and playing it nonstop, and firefight was so great can never forget that game
Halo 2 will always be my favorite.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6