1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
Halo 3, the epic conclusion of the Bungie Trilogy
Whats Your favorite Classic Halo game? Mine would have to be Halo 3
Halo 2 by far, then CE then 3. Nothing after that is Halo.
Halo: Combat Evolved.
Halo 2, easily. Sooo good.
Combat Evolved will always be my favourite.
Halo 3 for sure. Halo 2 comes in a close second and ODST comes in a close third
Halo Reach
Def halo 3. not just because of nostalgia though. It's also just my favorite halo game.
CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 |
cannot choose between them
Halo 3 Squad Battle. I accomplished level 34 on freeforall a while Halo 4 initialled, but couldnt get from Field Major ( the first MLG rank ) to Commander. I yearn for Squad Battle. The other rank playlists had me dopey.
Halo Reach. Love that Sprint....
Halo 3 ODST, I loved playing Firefight with my friends.
For me, it's hands down Halo 3: ODST.
  • Excellent story. (The flashback sequences were a great way to give each character some time in the spotlight. My only gripe is not having a Veronica Dare sequence. )
  • Great music. (Every song in the ODST OST fit perfectly to every moment, stage, etc.)
  • Perfect atmosphere. (Wandering the lonely streets at night, driving a tank down the streets as you clear enemies out, detonating the explosives at ONI HQ bridge followed by holding the line in the yard then falling back to the lobby is done so well.)
  • Badass Characters with great personalities. (Played by Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, Alan Tudyk, and Nolan North.)
  • Firefight mode. (4 Player CO-OP horde mode set in the Halo universe.)
For me It's either CE or 3.
CE had an amazingly balanced sandbox and was, in my opinion, the only game where the Flood was actually fun to fight, but the level design and checkpoint system could really drag the experience down on occasion.
Halo 3 meanwhile had I think the most meaningfull choices in it's sandbox, almost perfect pacing, and the best second best story of the entire franchise (after 4), but struggled a bit with balancing both the weapons and the enemies (especially the Flood).
Halo 2 for sure. It had the most fun missions, with lovely environments/settings for most of them, all within a campaign of good length. It had good gameplay as well, striking a nice balance between ground based and vehicle action and enemy hp and damage (excluding brutes and, obviously, legendary difficulty). The AI was significantly improved, too, although there are a few traits I miss from Combat Evolved. Oh, and for those who play it's multiplayer, it had the nicest maps too, both in layout and visual design. Yes, Halo 2 would definitely have to be my favourite.
Halo 3 all day XD 1 and 2 are great, but 3 is the first one I think of in terms of fun
Halo 3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6