Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Favorite Halo 3 Loadout

OP FestivHunter

Mine would be assault rifle and sniper rifle

and if anyone has good loadout tips tell me
In the campaign, I find dual-wielding Spikers not that powerful yet very fun. In terms of multiplayer and single-player, I often like to use a shotgun and BR, or a different mid to long-range weapon.
For campaign? Depends on the level.

For the most part, BR/power weapon or plasma pistol. For Cortana, Sword/Shotgun + needler, and spike grenades.
It depends. If you mean for campaign I normally just grab a precision weapon and a plasma pistol and can just run through most of the levels. Even on Flood levels the BR and carbine can be incredibly useful.
In the campaign, I find dual-wielding Spikers not that powerful yet very fun. In terms of multiplayer and single-player, I often like to use a shotgun and BR, or a different mid to long-range weapon.
Do u play on the 360?
Battle rifle and plasma pistol for the shielded enemies. Dual plasma rifles for the Flood.
Do u play on the 360?
I have it on 360, but I mainly just play it on MCC.
Do u play on the 360?
I do to
Do u play on the 360?
I do to
I play on the 360 only I mean
sniper and br
For my primary I love Halo 3's Assault Rifle and it is reliable on Easy through Heroic. For secondary is the battle rifle.
Sniper and BR is my favorite, but if the occasion calls for it I will trade the sniper for a shotgun. I try to keep a BR or Carbine in my back pocket at all times due to the versatility
Energy sword... and that’s it for me. I usually got many kills in a row after I picked one 😁
Battle Rifle with Shotgun...
Also grabbing the Disruptor for the single equipment use is my personal favourite simply due to the fact you can pull off some crazy stuff.
  • Jump into Valhala's Man-Cannon and chuck the sucker at the right time; it lands right were the other team's cannon lands them.
  • You can take out any vehicle's mobility, meaning they can get picked off or jacked.
  • Hit a Banshee in the air, ground it momentarily to blast it, stick it or Jack it, all acts lead to the death of the driver.
  • get disrupted while in a banshee during a boost and some crazy stuff happens...for example my bro got his banshee EMPed and this happened:- Clips the side of tree and sent into a spin, splats the player who used the disruptor, bounces off the Pelican and sent into a backflipping frenzy which then has another player walk strigh into said oncoming, spin crazy banshee...and then control is restored as he flew off into the sky XD.
I really like the MA5C Assault Rifle and the M90A Shotgun in Halo 3.