1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.

Todas. Lo jugue MUCHAS veses. no me puedo
Tie between Nightfall & Lone Wolf
I'd have to say Lone Wolf.
Long Night of Solace
Noble Actual probably.
Noble Actual probably.
I'm a noble actual/winter contingency guy myself, I like that everyone is together and through the first bit of the mission is all Spartan III SOP.
Plus all the kiva style farmhouses helped me with the design of ths house I want to build. Deffinitely going to be a reach farmhous.
vanlsle wrote:
Noble Actual probably.
I'm a noble actual/winter contingency guy myself, I like that everyone is together and through the first bit of the mission is all Spartan III SOP.
Plus all the kiva style farmhouses helped me with the design of ths house I want to build. Deffinitely going to be a reach farmhous.
I kinda intended that as a joke since you don't actually do anything during that mission (plus I don't think that anyone else made that joke so far in the thread) but I didn't wanna say all of them because I couldn't pick just one mission since they all have a significant impact on me in their own ways.
Long Night of Solace. I wish Halo had more space battles, because I have replayed this mission like 40 times.
Exodus, hands down. I love the way the city of New Alexandria looks and I thoroughly enjoyed the more heroic feeling to the mission; helping out UNSC Ground Forces and evacuating civilians. Plus, it was nice to take a break from the Elites and fight Brutes for a while. I really like the way they redesigned the Brutes in Reach, they look much more menacing than they did in other Halos. It was also just really cool to be on the defensive side of the siege, and it also felt more like a classic Halo mission which gave it a distinct feeling from the other missions. It's also really fun and challenging on Legendary.

After Exodus, I'd pick Tip of the Spear and ONI: Sword Base. Tip of the Spear has great intro music and the large push of UNSC forces against Covenant forces is really cool to watch. It was also nice to feel part of a large battle, which is why I like Exodus to. ONI: Sword Base was pretty cool because of the level design and the look of Sword Base, and of course the Target Locator.

I like the mission New Alexandria as well, in part because it's the easiest out of all of them and also because it's really easy to rush through it when going for certain challenges concerning skulls and Heroic/Legendary difficulty where you aren't allowed to die - even once.
vanlsle wrote:
Noble Actual probably.
I kinda intended that as a joke since you don't actually do anything during that mission (plus I don't think that anyone else made that joke so far in the thread) but I didn't wanna say all of them because I couldn't pick just one mission since they all have a significant impact on me in their own ways.
It was like the pilot to a new TV show, the first one always has to shine.
Sword base
Exodus. But so many good ones in reach.
probs New Alexandria due to the open nature of the mission and the easter eggs that were always pretty fun to do
The Package. I always love defending Halsey’s lab from the multiple waves of Covenant and the music that plays right after Emile shouts “Watch out for the Wraith!” always gets me so pumped as it’s my favorite piece of music in the whole game! The defense of Halsey’s lab is also great on Legendary as it was the first time you could actually encounter Brutes and Elites fighting side by side and not against each other.
New Alexandria for sure. Such a cool mission
Exodus, hands down. I love the way the city of New Alexandria looks and I thoroughly enjoyed the more heroic feeling to the mission; helping out UNSC Ground Forces and evacuating civilians. Plus, it was nice to take a break from the Elites and fight Brutes for a while. I really like the way they redesigned the Brutes in Reach, they look much more menacing than they did in other Halos. It was also just really cool to be on the defensive side of the siege, and it also felt more like a classic Halo mission which gave it a distinct feeling from the other missions. It's also really fun and challenging on Legendary.

After Exodus, I'd pick Tip of the Spear and ONI: Sword Base. Tip of the Spear has great intro music and the large push of UNSC forces against Covenant forces is really cool to watch. It was also nice to feel part of a large battle, which is why I like Exodus to. ONI: Sword Base was pretty cool because of the level design and the look of Sword Base, and of course the Target Locator.

I like the mission New Alexandria as well, in part because it's the easiest out of all of them and also because it's really easy to rush through it when going for certain challenges concerning skulls and Heroic/Legendary difficulty where you aren't allowed to die - even once.
The interaction with other troops and saving civilians as this posts alludes to are the same reasons Exodus ranks as my favorite as well. I always keep a head count of How Many civvies make it out, protecting as many troops during the flyover portion etc. It's a great mission with a lot of layers.

Cheers,
Brad
Lone Wolf.
Nightfall is my fav too!
New Alexandria
I love the Falcon, it reminds me of the V-22 Osprey.
I love the city with the giant skyscrapers at night. The lighting from the glassing laser and the fires in the distance really set the mood, along with the rain. The neon building lights definitely helped with atmosphere.
I love taking friends on a night sky fly in the Falcon.
And I definitely love the ending to it.
The package for sure.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7