Favorite Mission

OP xXNatovskyXx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.

Todas. Lo jugue MUCHAS veses. no me puedo
Tie between Nightfall & Lone Wolf
I'd have to say Lone Wolf.
Long Night of Solace
Noble Actual probably.
Noble Actual probably.
I'm a noble actual/winter contingency guy myself, I like that everyone is together and through the first bit of the mission is all Spartan III SOP.
Plus all the kiva style farmhouses helped me with the design of ths house I want to build. Deffinitely going to be a reach farmhous.
vanlsle wrote:
Noble Actual probably.
I'm a noble actual/winter contingency guy myself, I like that everyone is together and through the first bit of the mission is all Spartan III SOP.
Plus all the kiva style farmhouses helped me with the design of ths house I want to build. Deffinitely going to be a reach farmhous.
I kinda intended that as a joke since you don't actually do anything during that mission (plus I don't think that anyone else made that joke so far in the thread) but I didn't wanna say all of them because I couldn't pick just one mission since they all have a significant impact on me in their own ways.
Long Night of Solace. I wish Halo had more space battles, because I have replayed this mission like 40 times.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6