Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Favorite moment from Reach?

OP BloodiedSpirit6

Favorite campaign moment from Reach?
The moa running at you as you approach them - initial approach. Makes me jump everytime cuz I'm so keyed up looking for covenant.
the deaths of the members of noble team, and how the deaths lined up with their roles in noble team
Spoiler:
Show
Lone wolf fighting to survive was so fun for me
the deaths of the members of noble team, and how the deaths lined up with their roles in noble team
Spoiler:
Show
I never seen it that was but fits perfectly
I’ll be honest we didn’t get as much character development as we’d all like but seeing each member on noble team fall before you as you continue is depressing as hell but they did good in making an amazing emotional story and I hope they show us more on noble team in the future and I personally wanna see spartan Rosenda in the future.
Space mission sequence in Long Night of Solace. Love dogfighting against the Covenant Seraph and Space Banshees. Wish the part was way longer then what we have in game.
I really enjoyed the first mission, I feel it's a great taste of the planet Reach, and I was surprised to hear that the locals don't speak English, but that they speak Hungarian.
Long Night of Solace. The ending of the mission was memorable.
Favorite campaign moment from Reach?
the final cut scene in pillar of autumn
Desperately fighting on Lone Wolf to survive the onslaught of Covenant on Legendary. It's the best way to end off a run of Reach on Legendary
Mine would be the arrival to New Alexandria. It shows how were humanity struggling to survive against the covenant, even if you don't know about Halo Universe it looks like an alien invasion... It reminded me World invasion, Battle: Los Angeles.
Definitely Emile's death and the dialogue he speaks just before succumbing to his fate. I thought it was brilliant, even though I was sad to see him die being my favorite member of Noble Team and all.

"I'm ready!....how 'bout you?"
Favorite moment in the story is hands down the first cutscene in the game the part where your spartan meets noble team.
But my favorite things to do in the campaign is to assassinate the elite in the beginning of The Pillar of Autmn and I love getting oitside the level on Tip of The Spear.
Spoiler:
Show
(I'm kidding)
Spoiler:
Show
I never seen it that was but fits perfectly
Mind blown.
Rescuing all those civilians at the end of Exodus, it gives you a feeling that actually saved people, which you've never really done. Saving soldiers and marines isn't the same as assisting in evacuation efforts.