Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Favorite Weapon in all of Halo

OP ViperPilot99

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I'm just wondering which is your favorite weapon from all of Halo is.

Halo CE: Magmum
Halo 2: Battle Rifle (not sure)
Halo 3: Flamethrower
Halo 3: ODST: Sniper rifle
Halo Reach: Gravity Hammer
Halo 4: None
Halo 5: Gravity Hammer
mine is close to yours (mine with changes) ^
For me it would almost have to be the shotgun, although the magnum and the sniper are handy too.
Halo 2 BR
I like the long distance combat so i will chose DMR
The Sentinel Beam variations are cool. So are the Plasma Rifles from Halo CE and Halo 3. Didn't care for Halo 2's (other than the BPR). Halo 3's laser was amazing, too.

Halo 3's Energy Sword was grandtastical. The Void's Tear is good fun. Halo CE's Needler is another. Covenant Carbine from H2 is also worth mentioning.
Probably Halo Reach Sniper rifle the sexiest of all the snipers and still as deadly as ever. The sound was incredible and getting headshots all day long is so rewarding, plus the Sniper in reach was the only sniper that was truly effective against vehicles, especially the Banshee which was a pretty OP in reach.
Halo 5 Sniper
The Sentinel Beam variations are cool. So are the Plasma Rifles from Halo CE and Halo 3. Didn't care for Halo 2's (other than the BPR). Halo 3's laser was amazing, too.

Halo 3's Energy Sword was grandtastical. The Void's Tear is good fun. Halo CE's Needler is another. Covenant Carbine from H2 is also worth mentioning.
You just can't make up your mind can you? If you could only pick one...
BlinKid182 wrote:

One does not simply "pick one". And no, my mind is never made up. I've been debating using my one free name change for a year or two now.
BlinKid182 wrote:

One does not simply "pick one". And no, my mind is never made up. I've been debating using my one free name change for a year or two now.
Haha nice what are you considering?
BlinKid182 wrote:
BlinKid182 wrote:

Haha nice what are you considering?
I've got a list. Will follow my tradition that started on Steam by going with a game reference.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3