Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Favourite Halo Game?

OP TheButcher6641

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What is your personal favourite halo game? Mine is Halo CEA.
For campaign it has to be Halo 4 for me.
Halo 3
Halo 3 for me
Halo REACH by far
Tie between Halo 3 and CE.
Halo 3 is still my favorite Halo video game. I also love playing Halo Reach, Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and Halo Wars Definitive Edition.
Halo reach is my favourite halo game.
REACH !
it's flawless in my opinion
Halo 3, such great experiences with it. Also was the first one I finished, I´m planning to make the legendary campaign this week
For me, it's a tie between Halo 2 & 3. Both have splitscreen, dual-wielding, Tartarus (my favourite character) and the Scarab.
Halo 4 and Reach for me.
Halo 3 was my baby for so long, the first and only game I wanted to really be competative in. but ODST is probably my favorite and I really really enjoy a lot about Reach
Mine would probably be ODST. Nothing will compare to creeping around Mombasa Streets in the rain at night while trying to find out what happened to your squad.
halo 3 was my childhood
Combat Evolved
Absolutely hated the flood, so that takes CE, 2 and three out. I haven't finished ODST yet... I like the story behind 4 and love the graphics of 5. But for me, I think Reach has the best of everything. The graphics (for the time) were great, I loved the campaign and (for a time) the MP was pretty good (I still love FF but a lot of times the other players make it semi unbearable) and I love the story behind the campaign. So my vote it Reach!!
Halo 3 and 4 are not only my favorite games, but also the favorite games ever among all the games. Despite the games that were released before 2015 are not fun to play anymore for me, Halo 3 and 4 never gets old. Still whenever I hear the music I remember the sweet times playing Halo 3 in my mother's flat in Greece with my brother and go outside for a Nerf battle.
Campaign: Reach
multiplayer: Reach
Firefight: Reach

[Edit]
Just realized I posted twice on the same thread
Sorry :/
Halo 2 or Reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2