Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Favourite Halo Game?

OP TheButcher6641

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'll always have a soft spot for Halo 2's campaign. It's the Halo that most feels like an epic space opera to me: mysterious, wonderful, adventurous, and of course the music. The music! Halo 2 is Marty's magnum opus for sure. I think 2 has the best feel to it, when it comes to the physics / gravity. Weapon sounds are a little weak sauce but H2A really upped the ante on that front. I get bored replaying the other games sometimes, but I don't think I've ever been bored with Halo 2's campaign.
ZnaZanZ wrote:
I'll always have a soft spot for Halo 2's campaign. It's the Halo that most feels like an epic space opera to me: mysterious, wonderful, adventurous, and of course the music. The music! Halo 2 is Marty's magnum opus for sure. I think 2 has the best feel to it, when it comes to the physics / gravity. Weapon sounds are a little weak sauce but H2A really upped the ante on that front. I get bored replaying the other games sometimes, but I don't think I've ever been bored with Halo 2's campaign.
Same here mate, same here.
Halo 3, i don't have that game anymore but i still remember how happy i was when i used to play it, even when i didn't have xbox live gold.
Halo 3 and Reach
halo 2 or 3
Halo 2 hands down, the reason why was not the campaign nor the story it was simply the multiplayer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2