Is forge on Reach better than Halo 5

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

Forge for halo reach was amazing and was a lot more accessible and had easy controls with a lot of objects and tools, but halo 5 took it another level, despite it being a terrible halo game(My opinion). The only problem I had with halo 5 forge was it's controls and glitches(still don't like halo 5).
Halo 5 forge is much better than Reach forge but I still can't figure out all the controls for Halo 5 forge after a month of playing 5 while I figured out all the controls the first day I got on Reach forge.
After playing halo 5's forge, I went to go onto reach's forge. My thought process was 'this is so primitive, so old'. Keep in mind, I tried to make full on invasion maps before I got halo 5. Now my mindset for controls in forge are always going to be halo 5's.

So my answer is that halo 5's forge is better, thanks to scripting, weather, skybox and more unique pieces like billboards and dead bodies
This really shouldn't be a question. At first Halo 5 forge was so confusing, and i did not like it. But when I got used to it and I got good at it I realized that it is the best forge in Halo history. The only reason I can possibly think of for someone not liking would be because they are not used to it. Or because they refuse to acknowleedge how great it is. But Halo Reach forge was very good for it's time, and it is no doubt my second favorite forge. With what i think it the best forge map of all time, Forge World. And by the way when thinking about your favorite forge, the maps that it includes should not be a big factor.
The Dnend Legion
The forge mode in halo 5 is different
Forge for halo reach was amazing and was a lot more accessible and had easy controls with a lot of objects and tools, but halo 5 took it another level, despite it being a terrible halo game(My opinion). The only problem I had with halo 5 forge was it's controls and glitches(still don't like halo 5).
And also how you need gold for halo 5 to actually use Forge
And also how you need gold for halo 5 to actually use Forge
Which should not be a thing.
Halo 3 Forge: WOW! PLACES WEAPONS AND MAKE OBSTICLES!

Halo Reach Forge: WOW! BUILD GIANT BASSES WITH CRAZY INSNANE GAME MODES AND CUSTOM MAPS!

Halo 4 Forge: WOW! LOOK AT THIS LOCKING SYSTEM AND CRAZY MACHINAMA AND AMAZING STRUCTURES!

Halo 2 Anniversary: WOW! YOU CAN START MAKING CRAZY TERAIN AND DOING ALL SORTS OF COOL THINGS TO MAKE YOUR OWN HALO 2 MULITPLAYER REMAKE MAPS!

Halo 5: Guardians:EVERYONE CAN BE A MAP DEVELOPER FOR 343 WITH THIS NEW AND IMPROVED FORGE!
Halo 5 forge is much better than Reach forge but I still can't figure out all the controls for Halo 5 forge after a month of playing 5 while I figured out all the controls the first day I got on Reach forge.
The reason it's so complicated is because there's A LOT more you can do. It may take a while to get used to all of the controls, but once you've mastered them, forging has never been more convenient and easy with better options for moving and rotating and duplicating objects, let alone magnets, and don't forget grouping! Reach didn't have magnets, duplication or grouping...
dashers100 wrote:
The reason it's so complicated is because there's A LOT more you can do. It may take a while to get used to all of the controls, but once you've mastered them, forging has never been more convenient and easy with better options for moving and rotating and duplicating objects, let alone magnets, and don't forget grouping! Reach didn't have magnets, duplication or grouping...
True, magnets and duplication i believe were introduced in Halo 4, duplication is actually really useful but the magnets in 4 were really bad, but Halo 2A improved the magnets.
Please test and review my new map 'Mansion'. Message my gamertag with feedback :-) look forward to some honest opinions.
Halo 4 Forge: WOW! LOOK AT THIS LOCKING SYSTEM AND CRAZY MACHINAMA AND AMAZING STRUCTURES!
This is also how people reacted to Forge in "halo" 4.