Just a psa to let y'all know I found a guy on Halo Reach, specifically Swat who was using an aimbot. I have screenshots and the theater flim downloaded if y'all need proof. Other than that thank you for the help.
Just a psa to let y'all know I found a guy on Halo Reach, specifically Swat who was using an aimbot. His gt is (edited out). I have screenshots and the theater flim downloaded if y'all need proof. Other than that thank you for the help.
Hey OP, calling out players(even pathetic modders like the one you’re talking about) isn’t allowed on the forums. Unfortunately all you can do is file a complaint against the offender via XBL and call it a day. If enough people do that then the kid will eventually get banned.
Oh okay. Sorry about that. I won't post stuff like that again. Noted. Do what y'all need to do with the post. Or do I need to delete it? Anyways thank you for replying.
You can edit out the GT in your original post and leave the thread alive for future reference on what to do about modders.
Now Dirty Nurse needs to remove the GT from his quote of your post.
Now Dirty Nurse needs to remove the GT from his quote of your post.
Thanks for the heads-up, I wasn’t even thinking of the fact that the name was still up in my quote.
Now that the GT has been anonymized, I can share that I looked up his service record and it's dubious to say the least. This GT has been used to play only two Halo games: Reach and 16 minutes and 50 seconds of MCC. However his Reach performance is spectacular. Looking at his achievements, he made Corporal on 1/23/19, Captain on 1/26, bought an armory item unlocked by Lt. Colonel on 2/8 and now is about 276,000 credits away from Forerunner. Oh and he's got 95% of the armory and 92% of the commendations completed. And his K/D ratio is 5.088. Pretty snazzy and deeply suspicious for less than 6 months of effort.