1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Is it dead already?
No not at all, it still has strong players still playing this game, including me
I don't believe it is. It has a pretty decent player base and during the weekends and night time there's a bigger amount of people. I play it religiously lol
I still play it every now and then. And every time i get online, there are usually a lot of people on. So i don't see this game dying off anytime soon.
No. There are people that still play it.
I still play it, its my favorite game
No, not at all. Otherwise, depends on what you define "dead"
Relative to other Halo games, yes, its a ghost town. I remember the population dropped faster than any other game I've played.
I mean, woop de doo, more players than Halo ce on PC, a 2004 game? What an accomplishment...
Small population, but I can still find games in the playlists that aren't empty. Sometimes it can take a few minutes, though.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Aun lo juegan, aunque algunos modos ya no tiene suficiente gente.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Last time I checked, the most populated playlist had +200 players, and Spartan Ops is 100% dead. The OG Halo 4 may be dying soon, but if MCC lives, it will keep the game alive.
Honestly Halo 4 is not dead you just need to look, there is a lot of little and big clans still out there and a lot of competitive players
It's so hard to get into games on H4. I miss the 360 version. MCC messed up the Armor Customization worse than what H5 did.
It's so hard to get into games on H4. I miss the 360 version. MCC messed up the Armor Customization worse than what H5 did.
Maybe they'll expand it with or after the update. At least Halo 3's level of customization and I'm happy.
Maybe they'll expand it with or after the update. At least Halo 3's level of customization and I'm happy.
I'd be happy with H3's customization, if that's the best they can do. And what I find sad is how the Mark VI in H4 is pointless to earn now. It used to be a notorious piece of armor, because it was very difficult to obtain (like the Achilles in H5), but now it's pointless to earn if you can't show it off online (but you can't deny that the Mark VI looks sick af!)
I'd be happy with H3's customization, if that's the best they can do. And what I find sad is how the Mark VI in H4 is pointless to earn now. It used to be a notorious piece of armor, because it was very difficult to obtain (like the Achilles in H5), but now it's pointless to earn if you can't show it off online (but you can't deny that the Mark VI looks sick af!)
I rock Mark VI in all games. As soon as I can get my hands on one, I'm not taking it off. NEVER.
Yeah, I agree. If we could unlock armor by completing set Campaign tasks it would be cool instead of having it unlocked by default. Just imagine the Vidmaster challenges in Halo 3 that would earn you Recon like back in the day. Just imagine Vidmasters for Halo 4, CE, 2 and ODST.
HALO 4 IS STILL ALIVE

at least, I hope and think it is....
There are still some dedicated players on that game be be prepared to wait a while to join a game with only a few players...
No. There are people that still play it.
I still play it, its my favorite game
Dedicated halo player right here.
No not at all, it still has strong players still playing this game, including me
Really? That's surprising. On Xbox 360 or MCC?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2