Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Get 360 achievements before it's impossible!!!

OP SayanSpartaN

As of December 2021 many online servers for xbox 360 Halo games will be disabled. This means every achievement that enovoles matchmaking will be impossible to attain. Why not go out with a bang and grab these achievements while we still have time? If your with me let's get parties going! And claim these achievements while we can. These achievements may not be important to everyone but if you feel the same way I do about this let's get started! I myself am 100% down to help anyone else in the same boat I'm in right now with these missing achievements that will soon be just artifacts.
I'm missing the infection achievements and honestly I don't know how to get them since there is no infection playlist.
wish xbox live would be free server instead payment server that why i stuck only i afford is the full games.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Azzurroi wrote:
I'm missing the infection achievements and honestly I don't know how to get them since there is no infection playlist.
My problem is actually finding the players to start the game
Azzurroi wrote:
You can set up or join a session on TrueAchievements to find players. It’s a site dedicated to achievements.
Azzurroi wrote:
How many are you missing?

I'm willing to help.
I’m willing to help. I’ve already got 4 controllers, and 3 other people.
I’m willing to help. I’ve already got 4 controllers, and 3 other people.
Add me SayanSpartaN
Azzurroi wrote:
Azzurroi wrote:
How many are you missing?

I'm willing to help.
Not too many on Reach but halo 3 for sure as well as ODST
Azzurroi wrote:
I recommend joining the Halo Completionist discord! You can post what achievements you need help with for any Halo game. There will likely be someone there looking for the same ones. If not, there are usually some friendly people who are willing to help anyway :)
Spartan Assault (360) can it be played on xbox one?
(I know there is a version for the xbox one and pc too)
I can also help and I also need a handful. I will have 3 controllers after Christmas, so let me know here or on Xbox please.

Merry Christmas.
I can also help and I also need a handful. I will have 3 controllers after Christmas, so let me know here or on Xbox please.

Merry Christmas.
Thanks! feel free to give me an add @ SayanSpartaN I'll be glad to help out with yours as well
If anyone wants to attempt at helping me get the lone wolf achievements and the res of the Halo 3 achievements my gt is The Manson 96. My Lonewolf rank is 37
I’m willing to help, need a few myself.
KnuIII wrote:
I’m willing to help, need a few myself.
Add me @ SayanSpartaN halo 3 and Reach achievements is what I need
Azzurroi wrote:
I recommend joining the Halo Completionist discord! You can post what achievements you need help with for any Halo game. There will likely be someone there looking for the same ones. If not, there are usually some friendly people who are willing to help anyway :)
I'm unsure how to join this, could you guide me? Your talking about on xbox one or is it a forum somewhere?
Azzurroi wrote:
I'm unsure how to join this, could you guide me? Your talking about on xbox one or is it a forum somewhere?
It's a community on Discord, which is an app available on phones and PCs (unsure about consoles.) You can probably find a link to the Halo Completionist Discord community in one of Halo Completionist's videos on YouTube.
Azzurroi wrote:
It's a community on Discord, which is an app available on phones and PCs (unsure about consoles.) You can probably find a link to the Halo Completionist Discord community in one of Halo Completionist's videos on YouTube.
Yea its a pretty helpful community. now that it's the final year of crunch for the legacy games activity as certainly picked up.