Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Going for You Blew It Up Achievement.

OP Doncut97

Saturday March 10 at 11:00 am EST I will be hosting a session to go for the "You Blew It Up Achievement" in the Invasion Playlist since people in that playlist still have yet to get the memo that the DLC is free. (You MUST have the Noble DLC downloaded if you wish to join, it's free so why not download it)) You can click here to go to the session page on True Achievements to sign up for the session if you have an account for it or send me a message on Xbox saying you want to join the session.
Doncut97 wrote:
Saturday March 10 at 11:00 am EST I will be hosting a session to go for the "You Blew It Up Achievement" in the Invasion Playlist since people in that playlist still have yet to get the memo that the DLC is free. (You MUST have the Noble DLC downloaded if you wish to join, it's free so why not download it)) You can click here to go to the session page on True Achievements to sign up for the session if you have an account for it or send me a message on Xbox saying you want to join the session.
That would be sick. Send me a message on here and I'll get your gamertag. I have the Noble DLC so no problem.
Valtrixity wrote:
Doncut97 wrote:
That would be sick. Send me a message on here and I'll get your gamertag. I have the Noble DLC so no problem.
My gamertag is Doncut97 same as my username here XD
I'm definitely in, my GT is halo7725. What are the exact conditions for this achievement by the way? Does the entire offensive team get it, or just the person who blows it up?
halo7725 wrote:
I'm definitely in, my GT is halo7725. What are the exact conditions for this achievement by the way? Does the entire offensive team get it, or just the person who blows it up?
to my knowledge and the videos i've seen on youtube about it, as long as you are on the team who plants the bomb and it successfully blows up the entire team gets the achievement. We can always play it multiple times so everyone can get it if the achievement doesn't unlock for them somehow.
halo7725 wrote:
What are the exact conditions for this achievement by the way? Does the entire offensive team get it, or just the person who blows it up?
The entire team get the achievement.

Quote:
You Blew It Up! is a multiplayer achievement in Halo: Reach added with the Noble map pack on Tuesday, November 30, 2010. It is obtained by winning the Phase 2 of an Invasion Game on Breakpoint by playing as Elites.