Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

guys i think halo 2 is the best halo game

OP bakugo922

guys i dont like halo three but LOVE Halo 2
bakugo922 wrote:
Really best Halo for me is Halo 3
Yes Halo 2 is a GREAT game but it isn't my top (Reach takes that honor). H2 in my opinion is the sweatiest. Learning the button combos takes time but when you match against others who know em, it's sweaty. Especially HARDCORE H2 which i'm so glad they brought back. Halo 2 is a very good game. Though I do like Vista more than MCC.
bakugo922 wrote:
I'm a fan of Halo 3 but

Halo 2 is just better.
I REALLY enjoy Halo 2, but I prefer Halo 3 for it's projectile bullets, something we unfortunately probably won't see again in another halo. That being said, it's incredible what was done with Halo 2 being rushed like it was.
Same but, Halo 3 is a close second. The main things I like about Halo 2 was playing as the arbiter felt different than playing as master chief but, I do enjoy Halo 3 multiplayer the most
Halo 2's story is much better in my opinion than 3. I think 3's story, while still good, was probably the weakest of the trilogy. I don't like that Cortana didn't accompany you throughout the majority of it, it didn't feel right. And basically wiping out the parasite was your main objective all along. The Covenant was just there, almost like a we're in your way now for what you need to achieve approach.

As for multiplayer I don't care for either. Halo Reach has the best multiplayer for me.